Arrow Family x reader part 2!

Several months later

Y/n's pov

                 I pressed my ear to the door and quietly listened to the conversation Oliver, Dinah, and Uncle Jim were having.

              "I don't believe it, Roy isn't that type of person to hurt her," said Uncle "I know he's hot headed, and stubborn, but hurting her? Never! He will never hurt Y/n like that," "yet he did," Dinah said quietly "Y/n.......... hasn't really been the same after that." "Yeah, she hardly talks anymore," Oliver agreed "the happiness, the joy, her chirpy attitude is............ all gone," Uncle sighed "let me talk to her," I moved from the door, and plopped myself down on the couch with an innocent face on, "hey, kiddo," Uncle greeted me, for once, he isn't in his Guardian suit, "hi, Uncle." I greeted him back, I twiddled my thumbs until he stopped me, "I know what Roy said to you was harsh, Y/n, but you have to admit, he is a stubborn boy," said Uncle "okay?" I nodded, and he placed a kiss to the top of my head gently, and he left.

               Oliver and Dinah came in, they hugged me, "is he going to come back?" I asked "we don't know," said Dinah "if we do see him around, we'll try to convince him to come back." Oliver added "why don't we go visit the team?" I nodded, Dinah had to go since she had to train the team while Ollie had some business with the League.

               When I arrived, M'gann squealed, and quickly scooped me up, "hey Y/n!" She greeted me "hi Megan." I greeted her back, training began. I sat on the sidelines, and watched, at some point, I grew bored, and played on my mini Ipad instead, I felt someone picking me up from behind, those arms, they feel familiar............. Roy?

              I managed to turn my head to see him. I growled at him, "quit growling, and let me talk to you." He snapped, he carried me away while the training fight occurs.

             He took me back to Star City, and into an apartment, "I want Ollie!" I threw a fit at him, he snorted, "think again," said Roy, he left the room, and quickly came back out of his suit only for me trying to get out of the apartment, "let. go!" I shrieked, I pounded my fists against his back as he carried me into a bedroom, "as if I'll let you run off again," said Roy, he tossed me onto the bed, and I quickly scrambled around to get out only for him to hold me down, and tie my hands to the headboard, "this is harassment!" I shrieked "harassment I say!" Roy rolled his eyes, "listen to me, Y/n," he growled "I am not letting you go back to them." I realized I'm in biting range from his arm, and I took that chance.

              I managed to wiggle one hand free, and freed the other, I quickly took off running only for Roy to grab the back of my shirt, he dragged me back to the bed, and push me down, he quickly straddled my waist, I squirmed around in his grip.

              "Listen to me, Y/n," he said "I don't trust them to look after you," I spat at him, he wiped the spit away, "rude, very rude." He grumbled "you're always rude!" I snapped at him "I want Ollie! I want Dinah! I want Uncle Jim!" I started crying for them, Roy tried to calm me down, but no matter what he did, I didn't stop crying.

              A bit later, I found myself in Oliver's strong, warm arms, he softly murmured soothing words into my ear causing me to fall asleep.

Roy's pov

             Oliver buckled Y/n into the car, "you shouldn't have kidnapped her," he said to me again, "she's my sister, Oliver," I snapped, Oliver straightened himself, "that still doesn't give you the right to take her like that," said Oliver, he shut the door, "I understand you're protective of her, Roy, but she choose Dinah, and me over you," said Oliver "I'll let her visit you once in awhile," "you better treat her right," I grumbled "I've been doing that for her entire life," said Oliver "she doesn't remember your parents remember? She was only six months old when they were killed," I didn't say anything "I already said I'll let her come visit you, you can visit her whenever you like," said Oliver "just........... don't kidnap her again," "fine." I said softly, Oliver clapped my shoulder, "she's in good hands, Roy, she'll be safe with us." Said Oliver, I watched the car become distant, then, the car is completely gone.

               As the 5 years passed by, I looked for the real Roy, and looked after Y/n at the same time, I watched her grow up, she's just entering middle school, her first day was a blast, to her at least, I watched her rush over to Oliver, she jumped into his arms laughing.

             The next time we meet in person was when the real Roy woke up, since he went missing when he was fifteen, he, and Y/n are only three years apart. Things became a bit awkward for them, but they found a way to balance their relationship, the real Roy, and I found out she took the Speedy mantel, and we both nearly killed Oliver for that until she nearly beat our asses during a sparing match, and took out six huge gangs on her own.

             She's not the shy, and quiet girl I knew, she's changed, she's become more confident, she has courage, she has will, she has bravery, things most girls would've lacked, but not her, she isn't like those girls, that's what makes her unique, that's what makes her a captain in nearly every sport she's part of.

             She's respected, and she shows that respect back, and that's what makes her a leader, she was born to be one, my time to let her go is coming soon, the question is........ will I be able to let her go?