Wally West x reader

Requested by Animelover6858

Wally's pov

                 Y/n's been down lately, and it's making me worried, she's gone into the bathroom for nearly forty minutes making me really worried. I glanced at Superboy. "What?" He demanded. "Can you hear what's she doing?" I asked, Superboy scrunched his nose up in disgust. "Pervert," said Superboy. "Look, she's been in there for nearly forty minutes, aren't you a bit worried?" Superboy didn't say anything. "Fine," Superboy grumbled, he strained his ears, and listened.

3rd person view

                  Superboy heard something being sharpened, a blade? "She's sharpening something," said Superboy. "A blade maybe?" Wally instantly kicked the door down causing Y/n to jump. Wally gasped.

Y/n's pov

                   I held the blade in my hand while the other had a roll of bandages pressed against my arm. Wally quickly knocked the blade out of my hand, and started to wrap my wounds up, Superboy snapped the blade in half. "Why?" Asked Wally. "Why do this to yourself?" I sniffed. "I have abusive parents," I whimpered. "This is the only way for me to escape," Wally, and Superboy shared a look. "It's not the only way," said Wally. "Yeah, you could have just told the police," said Superboy. "And let me be taken by the foster system?" I asked. "I rather not, I could have taken it till I turned eighteen," Wally finished wrapping my arms up. "That doesn't mean you can cut yourself," said Wally. "You can stay here in the cave," said Superboy. "No more abusive parents," I thought about it. "Can you come with me to get my stuff?" Wally nodded, he gave me a quick kiss. "Always." Said Wally. "Fine." Superboy grunted.

                                           *time skip*

                     My parents were sent to jail, my mentor took me in, and allowed me to live in the cave with M'gann, and Superboy, I was transferred to Happy Harbor High, and I became very good friends with M'gann, and Superboy, and I haven't cut myself over ninety days.