Dick Grayson(Robin) x reader

Requested by @shadowbat16 and so, so sorry for the late update. I was editing the first one shot book.

S/n's pov

              I gulped silently as the team looked at me. Mom, aka Black Canary, placed her hands on my shoulders.

              "This is my daughter, s/n," said Mom

              "If I find out something happened to her then I will go after whoever did it," Kid Flash and Robin gulped making me smile slightly.

             "Like what my mother said, my name is s/n and I am very nervous to be here," I said

             Aqualad smiled at me, "do not fear, s/n, we all were nervous on our first day," said Aqualad

           "Well, I think it's about time I head towards the Watch Tower," said Mom

           "Already?!" I asked

           "Yes, s/n, I have to go," Mom said softly gently brushing a strand of h/c hair from my face.

            "скажите папе я сказал "привет", и я скучаю по нему," (tell Dad I said "hi" and I miss him) I said in Russian, Mom hugged me gently.

             "конечно, дорогая," (of course, darling) said Mom.

              When Mom left, I grew nervous again, Kid Flash suddenly stood next to me causing me to flinch.

             "What's the matter, babe?" he asked

            "Ever heard personal space?" I asked

            "Btw, my older brother is Speedy," I added, Kid Flash gulped and stepped back.

             "You're lucky Speedy isn't part of the team, Kid, or he'll definitely bash your head to the wall," said Robin, he gave me a grin.

               "Robin, nice to meet you," said Robin holding his hand out, I shook it.

               "Well, you're right about bashing his head to the wall," I said, Kid Flash gulped again.

                One by one, everyone introduced themselves. The zeta tube went off, "recognized, Green Arrow, 13, recognized, Red Arrow B06," my brows furrowed together.

                "You're insane!" Red Arrow growled at Dad.

                 "You let her join!?"

                 "It was Black Canary's idea not mine and I went along with it," Dad protested

                  "You're insane!" Red Arrow repeated

                  "STOP FIGHTING!" I snapped at them

                   Red Arrow grabbed my hand and dragged me off

                   "Are you insane?!" he hissed at me

                 "Will you just stop?!" I snapped back

                  "Look, Mom and Dad made me a promise. Once I turn 13 I can join the team, and I turned 13 today," I said

                 "I'm staying whether you like it or not," Roy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

                  "Just.......... stay safe," said Roy, he placed his hands on my shoulders.

                 "Can't make you any promises," I said with a playful grin

                 "I'm serious, s/n," said Roy

                 "You're worse than Dad!" I said throwing my hands in the air

                 "When I walked into the dining room today, Dad tackled me in for a tight hug crying," Roy kissed my forehead hard.

                 "I can't stand losing you," he mumbled

               "Plus, I can't stand Kid Flash flirting with you either,"

               "I already told him you'll bash his head to the wall," I said, Roy's lips quirked upwards.

               "Really?" he asked

                "Yup," I said smiling at him.

                "If any of them start acting up tell me and I'll handle them," said Roy

                "Roger that," I said giving him a 2 finger salute.

                 I walked out of the room. Robin gave me another grin and I grinned back.

*time skip*

                Many months passed by, Red Arrow reluctantly joined the team, but he joined for me soooo Kid Flash never flirted with me ever since I told him about Red bashing his head to the wall thing, Robin and I got along just fine, Aqualad is Red's best friend so we got along just fine too, Artemis and I kinda ignore each other, but once in awhile we'll talk, M'gann and I bake together, Superboy just ignores me too.

                Robin and I are just talking with Red watching us, Red was called in for training, before leaving, he gave Robin a cold hard glare.

               "He may not be related to you, but he sure is protective," Robin said

               "He sure is," I agreed.

                Robin and I shared a smile

              "Since he isn't here right now......." Robin said

              "You look like you want to ask me something," I said

              "I do," said Robin

              "Don't be a baby and ask," I said

              "Can I kiss you?" he asked

               That question took me off guard, but I said "yes," and his lips are on mine.

                "ROBIN! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" I heard Red shouting.

               "Run?" Robin suggested

               "Run," I agreed and we took off.