Jason Todd x reader

Jason's pov

                         Sunlight caused me to wake up early, I propped myself up with my elbow and looked to my right, I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully, one hand is sprawled across my eight pack, while the other is folded underneath her head, I interlocked our hands together and gently woke her up.

                         "استيقظ يا حبيبتي، انها الصباح،"(wake up, my love, it's morning) I murmured in her ear gently, Y/n shifted, "متعب جدا أن يستيقظ،" (too tired to wake up) she mumbled "ماذا لو كنت أعدك الإفطار في السرير، والكثير من القبلات؟" (what if I promise you breakfast in bed and a lot of kisses?) I asked, Y/n groaned "fine." She grumbled, I smiled, I hovered over her and gave her a morning kiss.

                        "Good morning, love, how'd you sleep?" "Mhm, I slept well," Y/n answered kissing me again, she ran her fingers through my hair making me hum in appreciation, "you promised me breakfast in bed remember?" I smiled "yes I did," I agreed "then get to it." She said playfully "yes, ma'am." I said, I got up, and began making breakfast.

Y/n's pov

                            I kitten yawned, and arched my back, I basked in the sun while Jason fixed up breakfast, I heard chuckling from Jason, I opened one eye, "you...... are adorable," he said giving me another kiss, I leaned up to deepen the kiss, "I love you," I murmured to him, he kissed me again, "love you too, love," he said back, he handed me the tray, "eat up, kitten," he said, I stuck my tongue out at him, and started eating. 

                           Jason hopped into the shower while I ate, I finished eating, and washed the dishes, I hummed a small tune as I did, I felt warm, bare, arms wrapping around me making me smile, "did you know you look really good in my shirt?" Jason whispered into my ear huskily "as if I'll have sex with you anytime soon," I said, I placed the plates back, and turned to face him, "baby, come on," Jason said huskily into my ear again causing me to shiver, his touches leaving tingles down my sides, "and if I say........ no?" I asked, Jason growled and picked me up, "then I guess I have no choice but to teach you a lesson." He growled, and carried me to the bedroom where the fun begins.