Wally West x reader

Requested by Lexiclee

Wally's pov

M'gann thought it'll be fun if the team had a sleepover at the Mt Justice today so here we are, our sleeping bags. I ended up bringing a lot of bags of candy, and Y/n, aka s/n, ended up eating most of the candy, and now is bouncing off the wall because of her sugar rush. "Y/n!" I shouted. "Come back!" I heard giggling. "Catch me if you can, speedy!" Y/n called out, boy, am I glad Roy isn't here to hear that, oh, what am I saying? I'm sure he wouldn't mind since he is her brother.

I huffed. "Catch her if she runs over here, while I chase her." I ordered. "Agreed," said Kaldur. "Go!" And I took off.

Y/n knows me too well now, and she somehow set some traps up for me. After countless traps being set off, I finally caught her. Y/n giggled hysterically as I carried her back with her thrown over my shoulder. "Oooooh, Wally," she sang. "What?" I grunted. "I wanna tell you a secret," Y/n giggled. "You can tell me when you're sober," I said. "I ain't drunk," said Y/n. "Just hyper!" I sighed, and shook my head, Y/n leaned in close. "I like you, Wallace West, don't forget that," I suddenly stopped, and ended up dropping Y/n making her knock herself out when her head hit the floor. "Dude! You just dropped her!" I heard Robin call out. "I'm sorry!"

*time skip*

Y/n's pov

I moaned softly, and woke up, I found myself in the infirmary with Wally watching me closely. "What did I do?" Wally averted his gaze from mine. "You, uh, told me you, um, liked me?" Oh shit. "Wally, I-," I began only for lips to meet mine. "Don't worry, sugar, I like you too." Said Wally, I pulled him in for another. "Good, this would've been very awkward then."

"KID FLASH! YOUR HANDS BETTER BE OFF OF MY BABY SISTER IN THREE SECONDS OR I'LL MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Wally froze, and winked. "Gotta go, babe, see ya!" He winked again, and took off. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU WON'T BE HEALING SO QUICKLY!" Roy called out, *sigh* typical Roy.