Oliver Queen x childreader x Dinah Lance part 2!

Requested by DamiansBeloved

Third person view

              "The Queen family split?" "Who's taking care of the princess?" "The hell happened to them?" "I bet Mr. Queen had something to do with it."

Dinah's pov

                I shook my head before shifting Y/n very carefully in my arms, she softly snored with her head resting on my shoulder, when she wakes up, she will start asking questions, some questions I won't be able to answer until she's older. Y/n starting stirring, I kissed her forehead and held her closer, "Mommy? Where's Daddy?" Y/n asked sleepily, she rubbed her eyes with her fists, "he's busy, sweetheart," I answered "go back to sleep." "Okay." Y/n murmured, she got comfortable again, and fell asleep.

               I took one more look at Starling City before leaving, my life here is now over, and a new one begins.

                                                       *time skip*

                Y/n is now seven years old, I'm currently visiting Bruce with Y/n. "How's Oliver?" Bruce asked, I grimaced, "what about him?" I softly asked "I mean how is he doing?" Bruce emphasized "I left him, Bruce, besides, I don't want him taking care of my daughter," I said, I looked at Richard, he's teaching Y/n some basic and easy acrobatic skills, "sooner or later he will be looking for her, Dinah, what if she wants to be with her father?" I didn't say anything, "she won't," I answered, I felt Y/n hugging my leg, "Mommy, where's Daddy?" I stiffened before looking down at her adorable, and innocent face, "Mommy?" Y/n said again "he's busy, sweetheart," I said again "you said that last time, you keep saying that," said Y/n "is he really busy?" "No," "yes," Bruce and I said at the same time, "Bruce," I began "no, Dinah, she deserves to know," Bruce cut me off "know what?" Asked Y/n "Mommy, I want to know where Daddy is, I want him now!" I picked her up as she gave me a pout, "now's not a good time, pumpkin," I said to her, her pout grew, "divorcement is not an easy thing to carry out," said Dick "especially for a child," "what's a divorcement?" Asked Y/n "enough, Richard," I said "Momm-," Y/n began "no more questions, darling, Richard will look after you for a bit," I cut her off "bu-," Y/n began again "no buts." I cut her off again "okay." Y/n mumbled, Dick scooped Y/n out of my arms, "come on, kiddo, let's watch some cheesy cartoons." Said Dick, and he carried her off. 

Y/n's pov

            "But I want him!" I whined, Richard held the phone in his hand while I pouted at him, "Richie!" "No, Y/n, your mother wouldn't want it," said Richard, he took the phone into his pocket before picking me up, "come on, let's go see if Tim's free, we can get ice cream." Said Richard. 

               Tim happily agreed to come with us for ice cream, I shook my head as a no, "why not?" Asked Tim "don't you love ice cream?" "I don't want any." I mumbled, I kicked at the ground, "Y/n, I get it you don't like the idea of not calling your dad, but your mom may have a point," said Richard, he squatted down to my level, "come on, a nice walk in the park will do." He said, he took my hand, and led the way with Tim trailing after us. 

               I refused to play at the playground, while walking around the playground I heard "Y/n?" My head snapped up, I saw Daddy, "Daddy!" I cheered, I jumped into his arms and buried my face into his neck, "I missed you," "I know, I did too," said Daddy "Mr. Queen?" We looked up to see Richard and Tim, "I'm not letting go," I said, Daddy kissed the top of my head gently, "where's Dinah?" Asked Daddy "she's back at the Manor." Said Richard.

              Mommy was not happy when she saw Daddy, I'm stuck in between both, "how did you find us?" Asked Mommy "did you actually think I wouldn't place a tracker on Y/n?" Asked Daddy, he pulled me close to him, "as if I'll let you take her," Mommy snapped, she grabbed me, "enough, both of you," Mr. Wayne snapped "both of you are bickering like children," Mommy and Daddy didn't say anything, "I'm taking her," said Daddy "no," Mommy immediately said "let Y/n decided," Mr. Wayne snapped at them "let. her. decide." All eyes went to me "fine." Said Daddy "Y/n choose wisely." Mommy said, who should I go for?

Oliver

                I held onto Daddy's leg, "I'm sorry, Mommy, but I wanna be with Daddy," I softly said, Daddy picked me up,  "thank you for choosing me, Y/n." Said Daddy, he kissed my forehead, and held me close "don't forget about me, Y/n, come visit me when you can." Said Mommy "okay." I said, and Daddy took me home. 

Dinah

               "I don't know what you, did Daddy, but I wanna stay with Mommy," I said holding Mommy "at least visit me once in awhile," said Daddy "okay?" I nodded, "okay, Daddy." I said, we watched Daddy leave. 

I know the choosing option was short, but I could not think of anything with it, sooooo, yeah. Vote, comment, and request!