Tim Drake x reader

Tim's pov

       I walked through the halls of the hospital. I knew where her room is, I don't need a nurse to guide me there.
       I found her door, I peered through the window to see how she's doing......... she's not doing well, her skin is pale and fragile, a machine is placed over her eyes, a camera on the side looked at me when I lightly tapped on the window, poor Y/n, she's been here for a very long time, Bruce has been paying her medical bills too.
       I heard footsteps and they stopped next to me, "she's not going to make it," said the doctor "this is a sickness nobody survives. It's a miracle that she survived for this long," "she won't make it?" I repeated "no, her parents decided to take the life support off," said the doctor "you can say goodbye in person if you wish," the doctor added and left. I watched him leave before entering her bedroom, "hey, Tim," Y/n greeted me through the camera "hey, Y/n," I sadly greeted her "how are you?" "no better than yesterday," Y/n replied, I gently took her fragile hand, "your parents are planning to pull you out of life support, are you okay with that?" I asked "what's the point, Tim? I have no reason to live," Y/n said glumly "that's not true," I said "live for me. I'm your best friend, I've been here for you, I supported you, and-," I listed off "and I love you," "as a friend?" Y/n asked "no," I said "more than that," "Tim, in the other room across from mine. Go inside. There's a head set, put it on. Once you do, lay on the bed and close your eyes. A menu will pop up on the headset, select guest. When you do, you'll be sent to another world, once you figure out how to move find me at the biggest tree," said Y/n "can you do that?" "of course I can," I said, I quickly did what she told me to do and finding out how to move around is easy nor is flying(anybody watch SAO? no? yes? if yes, then you'll know this is based on season 2) my wings disappeared when I landed, a girl no older than myself stood in front of the tree.
       "Tim?" "Y/n?" our hands gently brushed together, I clasped her hand in mine and gently pulled her to me, "wow," I breathed out "this is.......... unexpected," I said "yeah," Y/n agreed, I gently tipped her head up and pressed my lips against hers.
       Since that day, Y/n and I go on quests or just hang out together or just wander around the village together.
       That's when tragedy struck, I cradled her head in my lap while holding her hand, "it's okay," she whispered "it's okay," "no it isn't," I said "I wish we had more time, Tim," said Y/n "unfortunately my time has come to an end," she said "goodbye, Tim," she whispered and her grip on my hand loosened........... she's gone.