Tim Drake x reader

Requested by Molscoll

Tim's pov

                   "I am so going to fucking maim your arms off," Y/n grumbled to a guard "how did I fall in love with you again?" I asked "oh shush you, you know you love me," Y/n snapped, the guard snickered, "sure," he said sarcastically "you're lucky I'm tied to this chair or I would've snapped your neck!" Y/n snapped, the guard got down to her level, "you're a pretty one aren't you?" He asked, he brushed his knuckle against her cheek, "hands off!" I snapped at him, he smirked, "or what?" He asked "you can't do anything, you're all tied up," Y/n bit him making him howl in pain, "you forgot about me," she growled, she spat the blood at him, "why you bitch!" He snarled, he lunged to attack only for a figure to knock him down. 

                     Someone cut us free, we realized it was Nightwing "let's get out of here, Batman's already taking care of Penguin," said Nightwing, I slipped my hand into Y/n's, "you ready?" We nodded, and we made a run for it. 

                     What? I can't just magically turn into Red Robin in front of Y/n! That means I have a lot of explaining, and a possible chance of her breaking up with me! I know, it sounds selfish of me, but I can't risk losing Y/n, she's the only one that seems to understand me, she doesn't mind me rambling, she doesn't mind me being a nerd, geek, dork, all three, whatever, she loves me, and I love her back................. even if she curses like a pissed bull. 

                     When the fight was over, I made sure Y/n was fine, "relax, Timmy, I'm fine," Y/n assured me "just a bruise here, and there," I cupped my hand against her cheek, "do you have any idea how much anger I'd have if I see a single injury on you?" I asked "you didn't set hell out when that guard hurt me," Y/n pointed out "that's because one we were tied up, two, there were more than three guards, three, even if I did get out, I would've gotten myself killed," I listed, Y/n pulled me in for a kiss, "there's my geeky, and dorky boyfriend," she said after pulling away "I am not dorky," "keep telling yourself that, Timmy," "I am not!" "Sure." "Y/n!" 

I was hoping I can write more than this, and I rarely write the writer cursing this much, or kidnapping thing so yeah, hope you enjoyed?