Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by shadowbat16 

Y/n's pov

                 "You know, you're an ass!" I snapped at the current Robin. "Oh please, like how you always cry over your mother's stupid death?" Robin snapped, I stiffened at that, and took off. "Y/n! Wait!" Garfield called after me, I turned into a cheetah, and ran even faster. 

Damian's pov

                  Garfield pinned me against the wall with pure anger in his eyes. "You idiot! Do you have any idea what my mother did to her?!" He snarled. "She was abused! Tortured! Experimented on! My parents believed she'd be the perfect weapon only for her to be a failure to their eyes!" I didn't say anything, though the news of her being experimented on is shocking. "Enough, Garfield!" Kori said while pulling Garfield off of me. "Raven, why don't you go talk to her?" Kori suggested. "No, it is not a good idea," said Raven. "She's too angry to talk." I rolled my shoulders before speaking. "I'll go," Garfield snapped his head towards me. "And make her even more angry?" He growled. "I rather have you far away from her," Kori sighed. "Damian, please, don't make her even more emotional than she already is." Said Kori, I nodded, and left to find her. 

Y/n's pov

                  I sniffed, and wiped my nose with the back of my hand while hiding in the tree house that Blue, and Gar made for me. I sniffed again, and pulled my knees closer to my chest, my chin resting on my knee caps. I heard a thump making me jump, I looked up to see Robin, I growled at him. "Easy, Y/n, Kori sent me to get you," said Robin, he dropped down so that he's standing next to my sitting form. "Go away," I said. "I want Garfield." I pouted. "Jamie, and Kori are cooling him down right now, are you sure you want to meet an angry Garfield?" Robin asked, I didn't say anything. "I understand what it's like being experimented on, I may not have any memories of it, but my mother told me what she did to me," said Robin, he crossed his arms expecting something from me. "I grew up in a artificial womb than an actual one. Throughout my growth, my mother gave me information, knowledge that no other infant should have," said Robin. "When I was three, I was taught to kill, I was born to be an assassin," my eyes flickered up to him. "Like you, I was born to be a weapon." 

                  "I was barely a toddler when they started," I said softly. "I just turned two when they started," I shuddered. "Garfield threw himself at my parents only for him to be knocked unconscious minutes later. We've been separated for years until our parents died, Garfield used his ability to free him, and helped me control them. He's been my protector," I said, I sniffed again. "I had trust issues, the only person I ever trusted it Garfield. I still don't trust Raven, Blue, or Kori," Robin cocked his head to the side. "And me?" He asked. "You're neutral," I said. "You're always in between. Some days, I'm able to trust you, and the next minute I can't bring myself to," I said. "I feel so lost, so out of place," I whimpered. "I feel like a freak." I felt arms wrapping around me, I realized Robin's hugging me. 

                  I leaned into his touch, his warmth lulling me to sleep. 

2nd person view

                Robin swiftly picked you up when he finds you asleep in his arms, he swiftly made his way back to Titans Tower, one look, and everyone knows you, and him made up. As you, and Robin work together, he reluctantly gains your trust, never again will he let anybody hurt you again.