Damian Wayne x reader part 2!

Guys! I entered the DC Comics Watty Awards! I entered both the first and second book of the one shots so go vote for me! If you have friends that also love this book, and the first, tell them too! Go vote DC_ComicsWattyAwards

Y/n's pov

Sunlight caused me to wake up, I felt queasy, and rushed to the bathroom quickly. I started to puke, Damian gently patted my back as I did. "Great, I'm pregnant again," I grumbled, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "I hate this part of pregnancy," Damian kissed the back of my head gently. "I love you," he murmured. "I hate you," I fired back. "Yet you married me." "....."

*time skip*

Since I'm pregnant now, Damian refuses to let me go to the company with him in fear of having an 'incident' there. Currently, I'm in the living room with Titus, and Martha, I watched Dora The Explorer with Martha, and Martha cheered when Dora finished her exploration. I turned the TV off once the show was over, and sighed, Martha crawled over, and rested her face on top of my stomach. "Hi, baby!" She greeted. "I hope you come soon!" I smiled, and ran my fingers through her h/c hair. "Just on more month, darling," I said, I felt a kick making Martha giggle. "She kicked," Martha giggled. "What makes you think it's going to be a girl?" I asked, Martha gasped. "No! I want a sister!" She pouted. "Well I'm sorry, baby, I can't control if I'm having a boy or girl," I said, Martha pouted, she inherited that from Damian. "Sorry." I said, Martha whined at that.

*time skip*

Martha wrinkled her nose at the sight of the baby boy in my arms. "I wanted a sister," Damian just chuckled, and ruffled her hair. "She can't control thee gender, sweetheart," said Damian. "Nobody can," I smiled, and cradled Thomas in my arms. "He's right," I said softly. "Whether my child is a boy or girl, I love my child." Damian kissed my forehead. "And I love you, and our son, too," said Damian. "I love my family."

Guys, I think I'm going to discontinue this book, I'm losing inspiration for both this book, and the Supernatural one. I know I just started the Supernatural book, but I'm just not interested in writing one shots anymore, I'm not taking them down, but I'm just not going to write one shots anymore, it's not as fun as it was before. I will be starting a new fan fiction book soon so keep an eye for it too, it's not a DC book sorry. But hey, at least I made it this far. I guess this is goodbye, thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments/requests, love you guys.