Dick Grayson x reader

Y/n's pov

       I felt someone kissing the back of my neck while I was asleep. I shoved whoever is kissing my neck's face away, I heard deep chuckling, "don't be like that, babe," I heard someone saying "shut up and let me sleep," I mumbled pulling the pillow over my head, Dick chuckled and pulled the pillow off, he then laid on top of me, "get off!" I said gently driving my elbow to his shoulder, Dick chuckled again and planted kisses from my shoulder to my neck and he instantly found my sweet spot, "Dick," I moaned, Dick bit and gently grazed my neck, "wake up," he said huskily biting my earlobe, "ack, fine," I said "stop," Dick smirked and got off of me.
       I sat up and whacked him with a pillow, Dick laughed and got out of bed, "come on, sleepy head," said Dick "fine," I grumbled and got out of bed.
       I heard the door to our apartment building opening and closing, I heard a childish laughter "well, there goes John," said Dick pulling a shirt on "yeah," I agreed.
       I got changed myself and we met John and Barbara, "how was he?" I asked her "oh, he was an angel," said Barbara "an angel?" Dick repeated "he's a troublemaker whenever he's home with us," I said "well, he wasn't with me," said Barbara "bye, guys," said Barbara, John rushed to hug Barbara one last time before she left, "bye, Barbara!" said John waving.
       I picked the 5 year old boy up, "so, what did you do with Barbara?" I asked "yeah, what did you do?" Dick asked, John launched into stories of what he and Barbara did together making me smile.
       I handed John to Dick so I can start making breakfast. Once breakfast was over, John and Dick decided to have some father and son time letting me fix the apartment up............ John can't know okay?
       I heard someone knocking on the door, I opened it to see Wally, "hey, Wally. Dick isn't here right now," I said "aw man," said Wally "where is he then?" "the park I bet," I said "thanks," Wally said and he zoomed off.
       I shook my head 'speedsters and their super speed,' I thought 'how can Iris live with that?' I asked myself and shook my head. Hours later, John, Wally and Dick came back. Good thing I made a lot of food, I knew Wally's going to stay over.
       While eating breakfast, Wally, Dick and I caught up what's going on, "well, I hope you and Artemis stay together," I said smiling "me too, Y/n," said Wally, he waved bye to us and took off. "Bye Uncle Wally!" John said waving goodbye.
       "Alright you, let's get you ready for your bath. You really need one," I said "I don't want to," John pouted "sorry, John, your mother's right," said Dick kissing the top of his head.