Dick Grayson x reader

Requested by 

Y/n's pov

                 I felt something licking my cheek, I gently pushed whatever it was away....... wait, I opened my eyes to see a puppy, a husky pup(husky's are my favorite dogs so if you don't like husky's you can change the dog type) I jumped up in shock. "Richard!" Dick stumbled into the bedroom still in his officer uniform. "Oh, I see you found my anniversary gift," said Dick, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Dick, you went overboard," I said, I ran my fingers through the husky's pure white fur. "What's his name?" I asked. "It's actually a girl, and you can name her whatever you like," said Dick, he laid down on the bed, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Winter," I said, I smiled when she licked my cheek. "Why Winter?" Asked Dick. "Because, Dick, Alfred's granddaughter already has a husky named Snow, remember?" Dick thought for a minute before mouthing 'oh yeah' I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let me get changed." I said. "Yes, ma'am." Said Dick, he scooped up Winter, and carried her out of the room allowing me to change in private.

                    I found Winter waiting in front of the door when I stepped out, I smiled, and walked to the kitchen with her running around me in circles. When I stopped, she started tugging on my shoe lace making me smile even more, I picked her up. "You are one adorable dog," I cooed at her, I placed her back down on the floor when I reached the kitchen while Dick placed a plate for breakfast. "Thanks, Richard," I said, Dick gave me a quick kiss. "Anything for my princess," said Dick, Winter barked before settling in between us. "We have to go to that gala," I said, Dick groaned, and buried his face into my neck. "Can we skip it?" Dick asked hopefully while planting kisses to my neck. "No," I said shoving his chest. "You made me skip it with that charm of yours, it is not working this time. We missed three of them because of you!" It's true, Dick somehow managed to convince me to skip three galas, and Bruce was not happy. "But, Yyyyyy/nnnnnn." Dick whined. "No, Richard." I said.

                     When the time came, a neighbor agreed to look after Winter, surprisingly, she's pretty obedient. Dick, and I reached the Manor on time, we walked through the gala hand in hand, meeting different colleges of Bruce. Sometime near midnight, Dick pulled me to the balcony, Dick gently cradled my face before giving me a sweet kiss. "I have another gift for you," Dick whispered against my lips. "Is it another kiss?" I asked hopefully. "No, but I imagine it will be part of it," said Dick, he pulled out a box 'is that?' I thought, he got down to one knee. "Y/n M/n L/n, you are a very, very wonderful woman, the most beautiful one. Not only did I help you with your insecurities, you stopped me from leaving you, I've become an ex playboy. I'm actually really happy that you changed me into the man I am today," said Dick, he opened the box. "So, what do you say? Will you marry me?" I tackled him down the minute the question was out, and I kissed him hard. "Yes!" I squealed, Dick laughed, and kissed me again. "Good." He said smiling, all around us, is applauding, and whistles. "I love you." I said to him. "Love you too." Said Dick kissing me again.