Jason Todd x reader

Jason's pov

       I gently ran my fingers through Y/n's hair, Y/n gently grabbed my hand and interlocked our hands together, our wedding rings shining because of the lighting.

       "I love you," I said, Y/n smiled and looked up at me,

      "I love you too, Jay," Y/n responded, I smiled and kissed her softly. I heard footsteps and they stopped.

       "Seriously, guys?" Dick asked. We pulled away and looked at him.

       "You do this with Kori don't you?" Y/n replied, Dick opened his mouth to answer but stopped realizing that she was right.

       "You're stalking us," said Dick crossing his arms. Y/n leaned against my chest and shrugged.

       "I'm not exactly stalking if I keep seeing you and Kori just acting all lovey dovey," said Y/n, I started shaking with laughter

        "Very funny, Y/n," said Dick, he shook his head and walked away.

        "Nicely done," I said, Y/n smiled and sank into my arms.

       "That was fun and thanks," said Y/n, she sighed and wrapped her arms around my waist. I laughed and buried my face into her neck.

Y/n started to run her fingers through my hair, I felt her kiss my cheek and snuggled into my chest again.

      "You better not have any kids," I heard Demon saying

      "Why don't you go fu-," I began "Jason!" Y/n scolded at me

      "So you're sticking up for him?!" I asked "you're my wife for hell's sake!"

       "He's my brother in law and he's the youngest," said Y/n "of course I care about the youngest," "ha," said Demon and walked away.

       "So our first argument is about Demon?" I asked "do you want it to be?" Y/n asked "fine," I said.

        Once in awhile we'll argue about her sticking up for Demon and she always had support from Grayson or Drake, hell, even Bruce and Alfred!

I'm in dire need of requests right now. My mind's gone blank.