Jason Todd x reader

Requested by Potatoco your request will be changed a little, I hope you don't mind. 

Y/n's pov

         "How did you convince me to come again?" I asked Jason, Jason chuckled and pecked my lips, "I just asked you to come and you agreed," Jason replied, I rolled my eyes, what am I complaining about? Jason somehow managed to convince me to attend the Charity Ball with him, and here I am, walking arm in arm with him wearing a beautiful blue dress. 

          "Hey Jay," someone greeted Jason "Dick," Jason greeted back, the young man is a few years older than Jason, "who's your lady friend?" Dick asked "Y/n, Y/n L/n," I replied, I stuck out my hand and he shook it, "nice to meet you, Y/n, Jason wouldn't stop talking about you," said Dick "really?" I asked looking at Jason "shut up, Dick." Jason growled "admit it, Jason, you do." Dick teased and quickly walked off, smart guy. 

          I can tell Jason's cursing in his head right now, and really bad. "Come on, Jay, it wasn't that bad," I said to him, Jason snorted, "bad? It was horrible," Jason said, I sighed and kissed his cheek, "hey, after this, you can have as many kisses you want. Deal?" "make that double," "now you're just being greedy," "no, it's called love," I playfully rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder gently, "I just hope Demon or Replacement catch us," said Jason, I spotted a young boy about 16 or 17 walking our way, "don't look now, but I think your so called 'replacement' is coming our way," I quietly said to him, Jason instantly followed my eyesight and his gaze hardened, "Jay, don't," I said in a warning tone "Jason, we're supposed to have fun, so, ignore your brothers and let loose," I said, Jason took a deep breath and captured my lips, "where the hell will I be without you?" he asked "probably betting the shit out of Tim and Damian." I answered, Jason's lips quirked upwards, "yeah, that's where I'll be most likely." Jason agreed, I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.