Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by Potatoc

Damian's pov

               I glared at the two year old that is sitting in front of me, she sucked on her thumb before crawling over to me.

             "I can't believe Father made me baby sit you," I grumbled, the child tugged on my pant leg and I ignored her, "you're just an annoying child," she raised her arms for me, wanting to picked up, I snorted and ignored her again.

            I got up and left the room.

2nd person view

            Your lips quivered, your eyes watered, your nose became runny, and your face turned red, in attempt to stop the tears, you rubbed your tiny, little fists against your eyes. Unable to control your tears anymore, you burst out crying.

          Damian swung the door open in anger "what are you crying about?!" he snapped, him snapping made you cry even more, "you....... annoying, stubborn, stupid, girl," Damian grumbled, he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, "will you quit it?!" your crying grew louder "Damian! Put her down!" Tim shouted, he ran in and took you from Damian, "jeez, Damian!" said Tim "you're supposed to be her brother!" Damian snorted "does it look like I care if she cries?" Damian snapped, soft sniffling is all they can hear from you now, "look, Damian," said Tim "I get it you hate the idea of a younger sister. She needs us because she's still an infant," said Tim, he tucked your head underneath his chin and held you closer to him, "if you dislike the idea of taking care of her, Bruce will stop making you look after her." "Fine." Said Damian, Tim glared at Damian and left.

Tim's pov

              While working, I cradled Y/n in my arms, one arm holding her while the other worked. I sighed and looked at Y/n's peaceful form.

               "I don't get why Damian doesn't like you, Y/n," I said "who can hate you? You're too sweet and innocent to hate," Y/n shifted in my arm and yawned, "awake I see." I said to her, I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

                I placed her in her playpen and watched her play for a bit before leaving. I heard whining from Y/n, I faced her again "sorry, Y/n, I have to work," I said to her, I walked back to her and kissed the top of her head, "I'm sure Dick will love to play with you later," I said, Y/n grabbed my leg through the bars and tugged, "*sigh* Y/n, let go," I said to her, Y/n gave me the most adorable puppy eyes she can give me and somehow I managed to not give in, "sorry." I said, I kissed the top of her head again and left.

2nd person view

               You pouted when Tim left, if Tim's right, then your eldest brother should be here, like Tim's bedroom, his is right next door to the left. You started to scratch on the wall hoping you can catch his attention.

              Minutes later, Dick came in, "alright, what do you want?" he asked, he picked you up from the playpen, "I'm busy, and you had to distract me," you pouted at your brother's tone, "look, I'm sorry for using that tone, but I really am serious," said Dick "Jason isn't here right now so he can't take care of you, neither can Tim, meaning Damian is the only one that can take care of you," said Dick, he sighed and shook his head, "we better find him." Dick muttered and the hunt for Damian occurred.

            "No," Damian instantly said when he saw you and Dick "look, it's just for a couple of hours," said Dick, he sat you down in Damian's lap, "it's not like you're going to watch her for eternity," Damian glared at you while you looked up at him with a smile, "see? Can you ignore that smile?" asked Dick "I certainly can't," "then you're weak," Damian snapped, you tugged on Damian's shirt demanding is attention and he slapped your hand away making you cry, "great," Dick grumbled snatching you again "for once in your life can you be nice?" Dick asked "she's an infant for crying out loud!" Damian rolled his eyes, "who made Y/n cry?" asked Bruce, he took you from Dick, "Damian obviously," said Dick "that's all he does, make people hurt," Damian glared at his eldest brother, "Damian, she's your younger sister," said Bruce "please, can you at least try to get along with her?" Damian rolled his eyes, "D-Dami!" you cried out, all eyes went to you, "D-Dami!" you cheered again and clapped your hands together, Damian took you from Bruce, "TT, that was very unexpected, sister,"