Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by Pastelpoid

Damian's pov

          Gah! Y/n hasn't been picking up her phone, or texting me, I am so worried about her! when I walked down to the Batcave, Father immediately slid something into the Batcomputer making me frown. 

          "Hello, hello, hello, Batsy," Joker greeted us in the video "Harley and I took someone from your very annoying and blunt birdie Robin!" he cheered "let's take a look," the camera shifted to.......... Y/n, she's strapped onto a metal table with torture weapons next to her torture table, "how about some fun, Harley?" Joker asked "right away, Mr. J! I love hearing her scream!" Harley happily said, she picked up a wicked knife and the camera shifted back to Joker, "oh well, if you're not going to save her, let's kill her instead!" Joker cheered, Y/n's screaming was cut off because of the video. 

           I instantly grabbed my suit and katana "relax, Damian, we'll get her," Father said to me calmly "I want to kill him," I growled "he's mine," Father glared at me "justice not vengeance, Damian, what will Y/n think of you when she finds out you killed him?" I didn't say anything, but jumped into the Batmobile. 

          Hang on, beloved, I'm coming. 

                                              *time skip after saving you* 

Y/n's pov

          When I woke up again, I found myself in a dark cave, I felt a heavy weight on my lap, I found Damian still in his Robin suit, and his head in my lap. My movement caused him to wake up, he instantly removed his mask and kissed me hard. 

          "Are you alright, beloved?" he asked "what happened?" I asked "answer my question first," Damian said "dizzy and a lot of pain," I answered "what happened?" "you got kidnapped," Damian replied "you were tortured and got a lot of scars to prove it," I realized I'm covered with  scars and Damian's right, I will have a lot of scars. 

            Damian pressed a soothing kiss on my forehead "don't worry, beloved, no matter how many scars you have, I still love you," Damian said softly "why?" I whispered "I'm covered with scars, ugly scars," Damian hugged me tight "scars or not, I still love you. You're beautiful with or without those scars," I buried my face into his neck and held him tight "you won't leave me right?" I asked "never," Damian agreed, he kissed me hard.