Dick Grayson x reader

Requested by shadowbat16

Damian's pov

My brows furrowed together when I saw my youngest aunt standing next to Father, both spoke in a soft voice.

"Father?" My voice stopped them both, Aunt Y/n looked at me, and gave me a smile, "hello, nephew," she greeted me "Damian," Father greeted me as well, "why is my aunt here?" I asked "because I'm going to stay here from now on," said Aunt Y/n, I frowned, "I rather have Father biting my ass than my aunt," I said crossing my arms, "Damian." Father scolded at me, Aunt Y/n raised her hand stopping Father, "now, now, Bruce, I'm used to this," said Aunt Y/n, she squatted down to my level, "Damian, I understand you feel uneasy with one of the most feared assassin in your household," said Aunt Y/n "but know this, your father tracked me down to bring me here," my eyes instantly went to Father "you brought her here?" I asked "you needed a mother figure, and she can help with the mysterious murders that are happening lately," said Father "besides, she might be a good change for us," Father added, I glared at them, and left.

Grayson encountered me, "hey Little D! What's up?" he greeted me happily, one glare and he knew something's up, "I'll, um, see what's up." Said Grayson, and he quickly left.

Dick's pov

My jaw dropped when I saw a woman speaking to Bruce about something, "I understand taking care of Damian is a challenge, Bruce," said the woman "give me a week, and he will accept me," "you're right, Y/n, taking care of Damian isn't easy," said Bruce "I highly doubt he's going to let you in like this," the woman, Y/n, sighed, "fine, let's see what your three other children think of me," said Y/n, she looked up to see me, "oh, speak of the devil," said Y/n, she grinned at me, "you must be Richard, the oldest correct?" I shut my mouth, and managed to say "y-yeah, I-I'm Richard," Y/n smiled "don't let my beauty get to you, Richard, my father taught me to use my beauty as a weapon," said Y/n, she gave me a sly smile, "tell the rest of your brothers, Jason especially." She added, and headed upstairs, "where's she going?" I asked Bruce "obviously to see Damian," said Bruce "you're in love with her," "I am not," I said "admit it, Dick, you're in love," said Bruce "just say it." I gave him a glare, and left.

I found Damian and Y/n together, both are speaking in Arabic. "Watch out for Todd, he tends to flirt no matter what, even if you have a lover," Damian warned "yeah, he'll try to rape you," I agreed, Damian's eyes met mine, "Grayson," he greeted me "Damian," I greeted him back, "hello, Richard," Y/n greeted me "it's Dick," I said "and we're not kidding about Jason," I said "he will not stop with his flirting," "and I thought you were also a playboy," said Y/n, I opened my mouth to reply then shut my mouth, "he is," said Damian "he's seen a lot with women," "that's what I thought," said Y/n, she stood up, "some men do stop being a playboy," said Y/n "I'm sure Richard will stop," and she left, "it's Dick!" I called after her "very well," said Y/n "Dick." "You know, Grayson, she will annoy you to no end calling you 'Richard' rather than 'Dick'." Said Damian "I think I got her playful tone." I said.

Y/n continuously called me 'Richard' no matter how many times I tell her. "Will you please call me 'Dick'," I said to her "or what?" Y/n asked playfully, I grabbed her wrist and kissed her hard, "or I'll do that." I said pulling away, Y/n pulled me back in for another kiss "I'll do the same then." Said Y/n smiling at me.