Roy Harper x reader

Roy's pov

                   "No, I won't let that happen," said Y/n, she paced back, and forth in our apartment, "listen to me, Luis, I understan-, no you don't understand!" Y/n growled "listen to me, you son of a gun," said Y/n "you're fired, yeah, you heard me, you're fucking fired, your shitty belongings better be out of the office or I will throw every shitty belongings out the window," another argument "it is not up for an argument!" Y/n snapped and hung up with an angry huff, "remind me to never get on your bad side," I said, Y/n climbed onto my lap and rested her head on my chest, "just shut up, and cuddle with me," she grumbled, I sighed and held her closer to me, "he was a bitch," Y/n grumbled "and?" "An asshole," "and?" "A douche bag," "and?" "A fucking narcissist," "okay, he is not that type of guy," "yes he is, I caught him kissing a mirror once," "I highly doubt that," "oh shut up," "you can't tell your own boyfriend to shut up!" "I just did, deal with it," I sighed, and shook my head, "you're hopeless," "I am not," "mhm, keep telling yourself that, baby," "you are one annoying guy," "yet you still love me," "....." I smirked in victory, "eh, not much," Y/n said shrugging her shoulders, "wow, just wow," I said shaking my head, "I'm still pissed at Luis though," Y/n grumbled "well, you did fire him," I said "true," she said "listen, just forget about him," I said "try to relax okay?" Y/n rested her head on my shoulder, "hopefully b/f/n won't yell at me for firing him." Said Y/n "she probably will." I said. 

                     Minutes later, I realized Y/n fell asleep, I kissed her forehead, and picked her up, I tucked Y/n into bed when her phone buzzed, I picked it up to see b/f/n had texted her

B/f/n:are you freakin' CRAZY!? Dude, that is the fifth person you fired!

                     Damn, she fired five guys?

Y/n/Roy:Y/n's asleep, this is Roy

B/f/n:the next time she wakes up, tell her not to fire anybody else

Y/n/Roy:will do

                    I placed the phone down on the nightstand, and laid down next to Y/n, she immediately snuggled into my side making me smile softly, I kissed her forehead, and pulled her closer, 'well,' I thought 'she has a shorter temper than I do.' 

I admit, I had a lot of fun writing the cursing part, I don't know why, but I did. Vote, comment, and request!