Tim Drake x reader

Requested by TheRareMareBear

Tim's pov

                 I watched Y/n fiddle with something in her hand, I realized it was some kind of cube. I sat down next to her only for her to not realize I did. "Y/n," I said softly, she jumped. "H-hi, T-Tim," she greeted me, you see, ever since she was four, she's always been stuttering no matter what. "Is everything alright?" I asked, Y/n nodded. "Y-yeah, n-nothing i-is w-wrong," said Y/n, I glanced at the cube, and realized it's called a fiddle cube. "Y/n, you're anxious, much more anxious than usual," I said. "What's wrong?" Y/n stopped fiddling with the cube. "M-my a-anxiety i-is g-getting w-worse," said Y/n. "E-everything i-is m-making m-me j-jumpy, a-and p-paranoid," I gently took her hand, and started to rub soothing circles on her knuckle. "What's causing you to be like that?" I asked. "D-don't k-know, I f-feel l-like s-something i-is g-going t-to h-happen," I enveloped her in for a hug. "Nothing is going to happen, alright?" Y/n rested her head on my shoulder. "Nothing is going to happen." 

                                        *time skip*

                Y/n's gone missing! Fudge! I'm desperately looking for her, I tracked her down to an abandoned warehouse, Dick, and I took off to rescue her. We found her beaten, and her clothes ripped. "Shit, they raped her," Nightwing cursed, he swiftly picked Y/n up. "Come on, let's take her back home." I nodded, and we left. 

                 When we returned, everyone agreed to let Y/n know what we did during the night, I sat besides her with my hand in hers. "T-Tim?" I instantly pushed a strand of h/c hair out of her eyes. "How are you?" I asked. "E-everything h-hurts," said Y/n, she noticed I'm still in my Red Robin suit. "Y-you're-?" She began. "Yeah," I said. "I'm Red Robin," Y/n had question marks flowing out of her head. "I know I kept secrets from you, but it was to keep you safe," I said. "Just know this, I will always be watching you," Y/n carefully sat up. "I s-still c-can't b-believe t-this," said Y/n. "I know," I said, Y/n wrapped her arms around me. "T-thank y-you f-for l-looking a-after m-me." I smiled. "Anytime, Y/n, anytime."