Superman x reader

Requested by @shadowbat16

Y/n's pov

       Clark gently shoved me up to the wall of the Watch Tower with his lips on mine.
       "Bruce is going to kill us," I mumbled between a kiss "does it look like I care?" Clark mumbled back and continued kissing me. "Clark, Bruce is a detective remember?" I reminded him "he can tell something that others can't see," "so?" Clark asked "you freaking idiot," I mumbled "but I'm your idiot aren't I?" Clark asked with a cocky smile "you son of a gun," I mumbled between a kiss, Clark pulled me in for a deeper kiss, "what. are. you. doing?" shit.
       Clark slowly pulled away to see the dark gaze of my big bad older brother, "heeeeeey, Bruce," said Clark "what's up?" Bruce just glared at Clark "step away from my sister, Kent," Bruce said "now," Clark stepped away and Bruce grabbed me.
       "Bruce, stop," I demanded "Bruce, you're hurting me," he immediately loosened his grip on my hand and faced me, "you okay?" he asked cupping his hands against my cheeks "other than you leaving a bruise on my wrist and pulling me away from Clark then yeah, I'm fine," I said crossing my arms "look, it was just a brotherly action okay?" "oh sure," I said with sarcasm laced in my tone "don't give me that attitude. Please, Y/n," Bruce sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "then leave Clark and me alone," I said "you're my baby sister," said Bruce "you always will," "I'm not exactly a baby nor am I small," I said "I'm old enough to make decisions on my own," I said "Bruce, I'm glad you're looking out for me and all but please. Stop," I said, I kissed his cheek and walked away.
       Just when I walked into a room, I was scooped up by someone and being carried away, I giggled, "where are you taking me, Kent?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck, "just somewhere," said Clark smiling at me, I sighed and let him take me wherever.