Tim Drake x reader part 2!

Requested by Potatoco

S/n's pov

           I struggled to break free of Wondergirl's grip, "stay. away. from. him," she growled before punching me in the face again, I heard a crunch and I screamed in pain, "s/n!" I heard Red Robin shouting, someone tackled Wondergirl off of me, "I'm warning you, Cassie, if I dare so see you touching s/n like that again I will not hesitate to hurt you," said Red Robin, he helped me up, and led me to the infirmary, "you okay?" asked Red "not really," I said, I winced when he dabbed my wound with burning alcohol, "that hurts like hell," I grumbled, Red kissed it, and smiled when he pulled away, "better?" I rolled my eyes, and pulled him in for an actual kiss, "that's better," I said, Red smiled, and kissed me again, "why did she do that?" I asked him, Red held me close, "it's because she's jealous of you," said Red "don't worry about her, s/n, never again will she hurt you," Red vowed "never." 

              Red Robin and Nightwing watched Wondergirl carefully, all she did was glare at me, and I glared back, "he's mine," I mouthed to her, she snorted, "yeah right," I rolled my eyes, and walked away to look for Red, "she is one crazy bitch," I said to him "and what did I say about cursing?" Red replied "does it look like I care?" I asked "nope," said Red "that's what I thought," I said, I kissed his cheek and leaned on his back, "I really do hope she'll leave us alone," I said, Red faced me, "I love you," he said "I really do." Said Red, I rested my forehead against his, "I love you too." I said. 

               I heard someone running away, I saw Cassie, she's crying. I guess that's what heartbreak feels like. 

 Yeah I'm not going to do a part 3, I already have a couple of requests to take care of soooo yeah.