Lagoon Boy x reader

Requested by shadowbat16 this is after Aqualad's mission is blown.

Y/n's pov

            "But, Kaldur," I whined "I don't want to," Kaldur sighed before kissing my forehead, "dear sister, this is going to be good for you," said Kaldur "bu-," I began "no buts, Y/n, you will be joining and that is final," Kaldur said sternly, I sighed and pouted, we heard footsteps, "hey, Aqualad." Said a girl's voice "hello, Miss. Martian," Kaldur greeted back, I hid behind Kaldur in fear and shyness, "is that your sister, Aqualad?" I heard someone else asking, I shrinked back a little more, "aw, she's shy," said someone else 'oh, why did this have to happen to me?!' I whined in my head "indeed, this is my sister, Aquagirl," said Kaldur, he grabbed my forearm and made me stand in front of him, 'please kill me,' I thought, a familiar face walked up to me, "hey Aquagirl, nice to see you again," said La'gann "nice to you too, La'gann," I said quietly "replacing Tula now huh?" said La'gann, I felt Kaldur tense, "I'm not replacing her," I said "I'm not going to stay here for long either," I added "Aquagirl." Kaldur began "no, Kaldur!" I said, I yanked myself from his grip and left. 

              "I don't want to join, Kaldur," I muttered "this will be good for you he said," I grumbled "well, guess what, Kaldur? I said this is a bad idea and I'm right!" I grumbled "why doesn't he listen to me!?" "he's just trying to help you," said a voice, I jumped and faced the owner of the voice to see La'gann, "what are you doing here?" I asked "look, Kaldur is only doing this because it's going to be good for you," said La'gann "sure," I said sarcastically, I crossed my arms and pouted, "*sigh* you're a complete opposite of your brother," said La'gann "you think?" I grumbled, La'gann walked up to me and I stepped back, we kept doing it until my back hit the wall. 

              "I-I don't feel comfortable," I said "just relax and let me do this," La'gann grumbled and he pressed his lips against mine. 

3rd person view

              "You sure you're not going to maim his lips off?" asked Nightwing "I am very sure, Nightwing," said Kaldur "indeed I am protective of my sister, and I know of La'gann's attitude, with the help of Y/n, I'm sure she'll change it."