JL x reader x YJ

I get there is some hate when I said I won't be doing a part 2 for the previous one shot of this so I'm continuing it to make you guys feel better so um, enjoy? a recap of the one shot: you granted a safe journey to Elysium for the Justice League and the Young Justice League but there is a price and that price is you to serve for Hades for a decade.

Ghost's pov

       As the years of my service passed by and I watched the team and Justice League, they aged while I did not and when my service ends, I will still be the same 14 year old girl. Nightwing became Batman making Robin Nightwing and a new Robin took his place. Originally the second Robin was to be Nightwing but he died and someone needed to become Nightwing.
       'Child,' Hades' voice echoed in my mind 'yes?' '9 years you have worked with the Furies, for 9 years you've stayed loyal to me. I watch every move you make and whenever you are not at work, I see you looking at a sphere where you watch your love ones age,' 'may I ask where this conversation is going?' 'why do you watch them?' 'they are my family, I do not know the Justice League or the Young Justice League very well but Nightwing and Robin I do know,' 'family........ they only backstab you when you are vulnerable,' 'that is your opinion because of Zeus,' 'do not mention that name,' 'what of Wonder Woman? she is your sister is she not?' 'what do you know about her?' 'for all I know she's somewhat like Athena since she came out of Zeus' head with full body armor,' 'you are more intelligent than I thought,' 'my tenth year is coming soon, I will like to be older as well and not younger than everyone back in my world,' 'humph, as if I will let that happen,' 'we made a deal. You swore on the River Styx,' 'indeed I have,' 'then grant me my wish,' 'very well, child,' and my last year arrived.
       I walked through the streets of Bludhaven. My transparent skin is now back to its normal color s/c, my eyes are now e/c instead of silver, I'm not fragile anymore.
       When I reached his apartment I hesitated to knock on the door, 'will he remember?' I asked myself, I reached up to the crystal I still have that Martian Manhunter had given me all those years ago, 'maybe this will help him remember me. I am older as well, I have nothing to lose,' I knocked on the door, the door opened, bright blue eyes and raven black hair is the first thing I see about him, "who are you?" he asked "don't you remember your own daughter?" I asked, his eyes widened and the next thing I know, I'm hugged fiercely, "God, don't go disappearing like that again," he said "I know I caused you pain, but I couldn't let you bear it," I said, he pulled away from the hug and looked at me, "you've changed," he realized "yeah, the curse has been lifted," I said "what curse?" asked Dad "a curse that caused me to be Ghost," I said, Dad kissed my forehead and rested his forehead against mine, "I am so, so happy that you're back home," he murmured "I am too," I said "and I won't be leaving anytime soon,"