Bruce Wayne x reader part 2!

Requested by anonymous

Flash's pov

      Gah! why is Batman so good at this?! if he dares so try to have sex with my sister I will kill him, if I find them nude in bed I will kill Bruce. 

                             WARNING LIME INCOMING NOTHING TOO BAD I PROMISE

Y/n's pov

        I moaned softly when Bruce bit my neck leaving a hickey on my neck, I gripped his bare shoulders in pleasure, Bruce captured my lips and pulled away, I ran my fingers through his dark locks. 

        "I love you," Bruce murmured to me "I love you more," I said to him "that's impossible," Bruce said to my before planting more hickeys on my neck, I gasped then moaned, "Bruce," I moaned "Barry's going to kill you once you get back to the League." I moaned "don't care." Bruce mumbled, he planted kisses downwards making me gasp and moan even more. 

         We got a bit intimate but nothing too bad, Bruce had to do some Justice League business to take care of, "make sure Barry doesn't kill you," I said to him before he left, Bruce gave me a soft kiss and a smile, "will do," he murmured and left. 

                                    *time skip to next morning*

       The next time I woke up, I found Barry in bed with me. He clamped a hand over my mouth, "say a word and I'll gag you again and take you far, far, faaaaaaar away from here," Barry warned me, I nodded and I let him take me away. When we got back to the Watch Tower, the first thing he did was give me a lecture about leaving him "what'd you do to Bruce?" I demanded "what did you do?!" Barry winced at my shriek "I am not letting you near him," Barry said "I didn't say I wanted to see him," I snapped, I felt like we were being watched, probably Bruce again. 

       Barry sighed and left the room, the minute he came back to apologize, I'm gone. 

       "BRUCE! QUIT KIDNAPPING MY SISTER!"