Dick Grayson x reader

Requested by Potatoco

Dick's pov

          I felt someone crawling into bed, I woke up to see my adoptive daughter, Y/n, she sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand, "hey, what's wrong?" I asked her, I sat up and pulled her to my lap, "what did you dream about?" I asked "*sniff* losing you," she sniffled, my face softened at her respond and held her closer, "I'm not going away anytime soon, n/n," I said softly "I'm not going to leave," "promise?" Y/n asked, I kissed the top of her head and said, "promise." Y/n fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder, I laid down again and pulled her close, 'if the plan goes well, then I'll be able to return home to her,' I thought 'I just hope Bruce, and everyone else will be able to deal with her shyness and quietness,' 

                                                                        *time skip*

Y/n's pov

        I held Uncle Tim's hand as the funeral ended, I wiped tears away with my hands, Uncle Tim picked me up, and held me close, "it's going to be okay," Uncle Tim said to me softly "it's going to be okay, we'll take care of you," I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and sniffed again, "Daddy broke his promise," I sniffed "he said he won't leave me, but he did," Uncle kissed the side of my head, "death is part of life, Y/n, everybody has to go through it," said Uncle "when you're older, one by one, we're all going to die," said Uncle "but new life is always springing, every year, every month, every week, every day, and every minute," I sniffed again and rested my head on his neck, "we're going to be okay, Y/n," said Uncle "we're going to be okay," 

Agent 37's pov

         I lowered the binoculars and watched Tim carry Y/n back to the limo, I know I broke my promise, n/n, and I'm making you another, I will come back home, I will see you again, and next time I do, we'll be together again.  

I don't know why I keep writing childreader, I just really love it! It's so cute and fluffy! *squeals* I can't help it!