Tim Drake x reader

Requested by mrswayne01
Dick, and Jason won't be part of this one shot.
Tim:18
You:17
Damian:11

Y/n's pov

Damian shifted in my arms as I carried him to his bedroom, Titus waited for me at the top of the stairs, I gave him a quick head rub, and slipped inside his bedroom. I laid him down gently on his bed, I gave him a quick, soft kiss to his forehead, and left his bedroom.

I slipped into Tim's bedroom to find him still up, and working on his laptop. I sighed, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, I watched him work for a bit, all of a sudden he stopped, "what do you want, Y/n?" Asked Tim, he turned to face me, "I'm bored," I said pouting "I didn't want to bother you till you were done," Tim pulled me onto his lap "really?" He asked "yeah," I said "I think I can help you with that." Said Tim giving me a grin, I grinned back, "why, you are very playful today, Mr. Drake," I purred, I leaned in, and gave him a teasing kiss, "mhm, yes I am." Tim agreed, he leaned in, and kissed me hard.

Tim slid his hands underneath my thighs, and carried me to his bed.

Damian's pov

My mouth fell open, my dear beloved sister kissing Drake. I yanked out a hidden dagger, and lunged, Drake, and I got into a nasty fight, Y/n was dragged into it, and she received multiple cuts from me by accident.

"اغفر لي، أخت،" (forgive me, sister) I said, Y/n sighed, and winced when the needle went through her skin again, "لا بأس، داميان. فقط ........ لا تهاجم تيم مثل هذا مرة أخرى،" (it's fine, Damian. Just...... don't attack Tim like that again) said Y/n, Tim flexed his wounds making sure they won't interfere with patrol, "I don't know why you hate me so much, Demon, I understand you're protective of Y/n, but still, attacking me like that?" Drake said, Y/n is now finished getting stitched up, "I understand you're protective, Damian," said Y/n "but I can take care of myself," she stood up, and wrapped her arms around Drake's neck, "I love Tim, Damian, I really do," said Y/n "he's your brother too, and some day, he'll be your brother in law," "does Father know?" I asked "yes," said Father, he gave Y/n, and Drake a nod, "Tim, and Y/n have been dating for quite some time, and I can see how happy she is with Tim," said Father "don't you want her to be happy?" My eyes flickered over to Drake, and Y/n, I saw them happily in each others embrace, "well?" "I want my sister happy," I finally said "I don't care if Drake is though." I quickly added "close enough," said Y/n "close enough."