Roy Harper x reader

This one shot will kinda be based on the TV show Justice League Unlimited. You're the daughter of Captain Atom and your superhero name is Atom Girl. You have silver hair and eyes again, your skin is metallic like Captain Atom and your skin can turn back into human skin. The setting is the Watch Tower

Speedy's pov

       My eyes couldn't leave her no matter what. Her h/l silver hair is absolutely to die for, so much beauty, so much kindness, how can she be single? her father is going to kill me if he finds out I'm in love with his daughter. 

       "You like her," I heard someone saying....... Green Arrow. 

       "I'm starting to hate you," I said turning to face him. 

       "May I ask why?" Green Arrow asked

       "Because you keep telling me that I'm in love with her," I said

       "That's because you are," said Green Arrow 

       "Look, she's single right now. Quit being a chicken and ask her," 

       "You do realize who her dad is right?" I asked 

       "I do realize that, and know this, Speedy, I'm going to stand by your side,"

       I sighed and watched Atom Girl speak to her father 

       "Tell her," Green Arrow said and walked away. 

       I took a deep breath and walked over to her. 

Atom Girl's pov

       "Welp, that was one heck of a mission," I said to Dad, Dad smiled and kissed my forehead. 

       "Yeah, it was," Dad agreed

       "Atom Girl, can I talk to you?" Speedy asked

       "Sure," I said 

       "Better not do anything to her, Speedy. I don't care if you're Green Arrow's sidekick, I'm still going to hurt you if you dare so hurt my little girl," Dad threatened 

       "Gee, thanks for scaring the living hell out of him, Dad," I congratulated Dad

       "Very funny, Atom Girl," said Dad 

       "Very funny," I rolled my eyes and walked away with Speedy. 

       "What's up?" I asked when we stopped.

       Speedy took my hand, my heart started racing. 

       "You have no idea how long I wanted to say this to you," said Speedy looking at me

       "Ever since my eyes landed on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Hell, you're beautiful, your hair is just pure silver letting it shine in any light, your eyes remind me of the moon, your personality is perfect. Every thing about you makes you perfect," a blush formed on my face making Speedy smile in victory.

       Speedy pushed a strand of silver hair and tucked a strand of silver hair behind my ear. 

       "I'm very shocked when I found out you're single, you haven't didn't any guys at all," Speedy went on. 

        "That's because I've been waiting for someone," I whispered, our lips were almost touching, my skin turned back into s/c. 

        "Who?" Speedy asked 

        "You," I said softly and our lips pressed together. 

        Speedy gently broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. We were called in for a mission. The mission is a simple recon mission, Dad, Speedy, Green Arrow and I were going in. Speedy and I will act as lovers to the party that Lex Luthor is holding, Dad and Green Arrow will be just be guests, if Lex causes something then we jump into action. Superman wanted to come himself, but he'll be too easily picked out.

       Speedy and I walked arm in arm together, the music playing in the background. 

       "Come on, we'll be sticking out like sore thumbs if we don't dance," said Speedy, he guided me to the dance floor and placed one hand on my waist while the other held my hand, my hand is resting on his shoulder. 

       "This is nice," I said 

       "It is," Speedy agreed. 

       Speedy gently pushed a strand of silver hair and pushed it back, while doing so, he turned the comm off. 

       "What are you doing?" I asked 

       "Do you really want your dad to start yelling at us for doing this?" Speedy asked and gently kissed me. 

3rd person view

       "Oh hell to the no!" Captain shouted

       "What? What happened? Are Speedy and Atom Girl in danger?!" Green Arrow asked 

       "Worse! They're kissing!" 

       Green Arrow nearly tripped over his own feet.