Bruce Wayne x reader part 2!

Basically a lot of people asked for a part 2 so here it is!

Bruce's pov

                       Surprisingly, the boys took her in rather well, the first to greet her was Dick, he happily gave her a hug, and a welcome, next was Tim and Damian, Tim too gave Y/n a hug while Damian gave Y/n a suspecting look, it took some time for him to get used to having Y/n around, and last, but not least, is Jason, now, Y/n looks pretty young for her age meaning Jason tried to flirt with her only to get a sprained arm, and a large bruise on his jaw.

                      I found Y/n checking phone only for her to scowl, "Dinah again?" I guessed "both actually," said Y/n, she handed me her phone, I saw a lot of calls from Dinah, and Oliver, "you're luck you're the only child, Bruce," said Y/n "it gets lonely at times," I replied handing her phone back, "true, but still, no bickering from siblings, able to get attention from your parents, no giving things up to your siblings when he or she demands for it," Y/n listed "worst of all, older siblings looking out for their younger ones," "they mean well, Y/n," I said taking her in my arms, she rested her head on my chest, "yeah well, I wish they don't," she grumbled, her phone started ringing making her groan, "what a perfect time to ruin this moment," Y/n growled, I pluck her phone from her, "hey!" She protested "relax, I have a way to get them to stop," I said "just give me a few hours," Y/n huffed, "fine." I gave her a gently kiss, "see at dinner, love." I murmured, and left.

Y/n's pov

                     I walked out to the gardens, I found Damian playing with Titus, I smiled softly, and watched, Damian sensed someone was watching, and looked up to see me.

                   "Having fun?" I asked, I shoved my hands into my pockets, "why do you care?" He asked, he scratched Titus behind the ears, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong, Damian," I said "all I've been doing is try to get you to accept me," I got down to his level "am I doing something wrong?" I softly asked "إذا أنا أفعل شيئا خطأ، قل لي،" (if I'm doing something wrong, tell me) I said softly "you know how to speak Arabic?" Damian asked "I do," I said, Damian didn't say anything then broke the silence, "you're not doing anything wrong," I raised an eyebrow "the only reason why I was acting that way is because of how my mother treated me," Damian explained, he looked away from me, and I made him look at me, "is that what you're afraid of? Me acting like your mother?" I asked softly, Damian nodded, "أنا لست هذا النوع من الأشخاص، داميان، نعم أنا يمكن أن تجرح الناس، من الممكن قتل، ولكن أنا لست قاسية،" (I'm not that type of person, Damian, yes I can injure people, possible kill, but I'm not cruel) I said, I gently pulled him in for a hug, "أنا لن تكون قاسية لك، إخوانكم، والد" (I will never be cruel to you, your brothers, and father) Damian hugged back, "شكرا،" (thank you) Damian said "على الرحب و السعة" (you're welcome) I said softly.

                       Damian ended up falling asleep, I picked up the young ten year old boy, and carried him back inside with Titus close behind, Bruce emerged from a room, he looked surprised when he saw me carrying his son, 'I'll tell you later.' I mouthed to him, Bruce waved it off, 'you don't have to, as long as he accepts you is all that matters.' He mouthed back, I smiled, and carried Damian to his bedroom.

*time skip*

                      I eventually married Bruce without Dinah, and Oliver finding out, I'm currently watching a sparring match between Dick and Jason, Jason knocked Dick down with one swift move, I got up from my position, and helped the older sibling up, I gave him some tips, and flaws he had to work on while Jason smirked.

                      I rolled my eyes at Jason, I heard the Batmobile coming in making me perk up with excitement, my smile disappeared when I saw two faces I did not want to see. "Y/n!" Dinah scolded at me 'oh fuck.' I cursed in my head, Bruce held her back, "enough, Black Canary, she's happy here rather than Starling," Bruce defended me, I sighed, "that doesn't mean she's staying!" Green Arrow protested "actually, you have no right to take me away from my husband," I said crossing my arms "husband?!" Both chorused, Bruce stood next to me, and wrapped his arm around my waist, "yes, your sister, and I got married," said Bruce "like what she said, you have no right to take her from me," I smirked, and leaned into Bruce's side, "sorry, Dinah," I said sweetly "unlike Bruce, and the boys, he isn't as protective as you," Bruce kissed the top of my head, "and you can't just rip me away from my children," I added, I heard footsteps, the boys stood behind us, "we're with you, Mom." Said Dick giving me a big smile, "yeah, you're our mother." Said Jason "we're not letting you go that easily." Said Tim, Damian hugged my waist, "blood mother or not, you will always be my mother." Said Damian, I smiled at all of them, "thank you, all of you," I said "Bruce," Dinah began "you better treat her right." "I can't imagine myself hurting Y/n." Said Bruce "if something happens to her, we better be the first to know." Said Oliver, and they left. 

                        I picked Damian up, I felt Tim  hugging my from behind, Dick hugging my side while Jason back hugged Tim and pulling me into it too, I laughed while Bruce felt overwhelmed. 

                       "Stay whelmed, Bruce," I said to Bruce "don't look so traught." "Yes!" Dick cheered.