Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by Sparrow10001

Y/n's pov

           "Freak." a person said to me as I walked through the hallway.

           "Bitch."

            "Asshole."

            "Dumbass."

            "Worthless."

            "Nobody will care if you die."

              I entered study hall and sat in the back corner, I pulled out a drawing pad and silently began drawing. Somebody passed by and 'accidentally' spilled water over my hard work. I instantly got to my feet and glared at Riviera, my number one bully.

             "Oops," she said with an evil grin "I spilled."

               I clenched my knuckles in anger, "what's the matter, asshole? Mad?" she asked, her friends backed her up, "ha! Look at that! Her drawings are sooooo pathetic." Said another, "yeah, what is that anyways?" said another "ha! It's just a stupid blur!" tears poured down my cheeks, I heard another pair of footsteps, "leave her alone, Riviera." I heard a deeper voice, the girls moved out of the way, Damian Wayne stood there with a book in hand.

             "Hi, Damian." Riviera greeted him flirtatiously "I have no interest in dating a horrible girl like you," Damian snapped "making fun of a girl, ruining her artwork that she worked on for who knows how long, calling her an 'asshole', tearing her down every day, ruining her life," Damian said "you disgust me. All of you do," Damian growled "get out before I break every bone in your body." Riviera and her friends slowly began to back away, Riviera turned to say something, but a single growl changed her mind.

              Damian wiped tears from my cheeks, "you okay?" he asked, I shook my head as a no, "I'll protect you," Damian said softly. And that's what he did. All day, Damian stood by my side, protecting me from anyone, when it was time to go, he offered to come with me.

             "Are you sure?" I asked softly "positive," Damian replied, I nodded and led him to where I lived. When we reached there, Damian just stopped and started "Ms. Heather's Home For Girls?" he read out loud, Damian looked at me, "you're an orphan?" I nodded and Damian's stoic expression softened even more, he turned and left.

             Riviera told me that everybody will leave me, and she's right. I entered the building and snuck passed Ms. Heather, she hates me for no reason. I went to the top floor of the building, she loves every other girl but me, every girl has a luxury room but me. When I opened the door to my bedroom, I was greeted with dust bunnies. On my weak wooden desk is a large pile of drawing pads and a single picture, I picked the picture up, it's a picture of Mom and me before she died, I never met Dad before. I heard someone knocking on the door, I opened it to see Damian with a bag of something.

            "May I?" he asked, I moved out of the way and let him in, "every room I passed by had complete luxury," said Damian "why don't you?" "Ms. Heather hates me," I muttered, I eyed the bag and Damian pulled out color pencils, markers, several boxes of washable paint, paintbrushes, and lots, and lots of drawing pads. "I figured you needed more," Damian explained when he saw my puzzled face, he spotted the picture, "she's your mother isn't she?" I nodded "what about your father?" I never met him," I said softly, Damian gently sat me down on the bed and pulled out a drawing pad, "come on, let's draw," he said softly, and that's what we did. For hours we drew, and painted, he's a good artist.

              When he got a text from his father, he had to leave, "you don't have to repay me," Damian said before leaving "ask me anything I will give it to you," ask me anything and I will give it to you....... nobody has done anything this kind to for a very long time.

              The very next day, Damian again protected me, he offered to take me back to his place so I can see his own artwork, I agreed, when school ended, we got into a limo.

             "A friend, Master Damian?" his butler, Alfred, asked "indeed she is, Pennyworth," Damian replied, we soon reached a large manor.

             Damian offered me his hand and I took it, we entered the manor, he quickly led me to a room and we entered it. A large room filled with paintings and drawings are inside, "do you want to draw or something?" Damian asked, I nodded.

3rd person view

               Dick and Tim very curiously peered into the art room only to find their youngest brother drawing with a girl? "who is she?" Dick whispered to Tim, Tim shrugged "hey gu-," Jason began "shush!" both brothers shushed him "what?" Jason asked, he too peered in to see a girl by Damian's side, "the fuck? Since when did Demon get a girlfriend?" Jason asked "we don't know." Dick admitted "I don't think she's his girlfriend," Tim said "remember Damian rambling about a girl yesterday?" the two older brothers nodded "that might be her." The three boys continued watching the two younger teens.

Damian's pov

               Y/n fell asleep, I packed her belongings up and carried her downstairs, Pennyworth has the limo ready. When we reached the orphanage, I picked Y/n up and carried her inside, Ms. Heather was nowhere in sight, I quickly yet quietly went upstairs to her bedroom. I tucked her into bed and placed a letter on her desk. Before leaving, I pressed a kiss to her temple, I swore I saw a smile on her face before leaving.

                                                                                  *time skip*

                When Y/n and I met up again, Barbara was with her, "Damian, did you leave an adoption form on my desk yesterday?" Y/n asked "maybe," I said "why?" I asked "because Dad and I adopted her yesterday," Barbara answered "we were talking about adopting and a special friend told us about her," Barbara explained "who's the special friend?" Y/n asked "Robin, the Boy Wonder."