Damian Wayne x Aisyah

Requested by -BlueCanary- Damian will also be older btw

Damian's pov

                               Aisyah softly giggled as I guided her through the gardens of the Manor, there's another charity event today, and I thought now is a good time to have some along time with Aisyah. When we slowed to a stop, Aisyah wrapped her arms around me, and rested her head on my shoulder, her black orbs meeting my own green ones(can somebody tell me what eye color he has? I am damn serious about this, is it blue or green?) I gave her a small smile. "Enjoying this fine day?" I asked. "I am, especially with you by my side," answered Aisyah. "I'm glad," I said, I gave her a gentle kiss, and she kissed back. "Why me?" Asked Aisyah. "Why date me when you have a whole choice of other women?" I pushed a strand of black hair, and tucked it behind her ear. "Because you're different," I answered. "Unlike many others, you didn't care if I'm the son of Bruce Wayne. You saw me as an ordinary boy, and no more," I added while gently twirling her black hair between my index finger and thumb. "I don't care if you're Asian, I don't care if you're not American, either way, I still love you," a faint blush appeared on Aisyah's cheeks before asking. "You love me?" I pecked her lips. "Always," another kiss. "And," another one. "Forever." Aiysah pulled me in for a more passionate kiss. "I love you too," she said, I smiled. "I know." 

I know, it's short, and I have a lot of things going on since I'm working on this one shot book, and the SPN one which is difficult for me to concentrate. I also plan on putting this book on hiatus soon, requests will be closed during the hiatus as well, I'm not sure when the hiatus will be over, but I will still be active, and working on the SPN book. So, see you there I guess?