Chapter 1.

Sydny's P.O.V.~~

The recent events are hitting me like tons of bricks. I don't know whatever I did in this life, for it to pay me back with these disasters. I'm trying to be optimistic. Thinking of anything positive in my life right now. I don't think there's anything left. Even the fact that I'm still alive seems to be unfair right now. There's no more reason to live. But I know, I had to be strong. I don't want life winning one more time. I need to fight back. I won't let life bring me down again.

I looked around. My home. The surrounding that I have been used to. The very structure of where I've grown up. Where I spend every last happy moment I've had with my mum and dad. Thinking about them, brought me back to tears.

Dad died back when I was young. Mum said he suffered from osteosarcoma. I don't remember him very much, but I have a vague memory of his smile, and the way we'd both joke around. Mum... she passed away recently. Stage IV lung cancer. The doctors said they've done their best, but there was a really slim chance of keeping her alive.

Now, I've got no one. Well, I still had my aunt and her family. But there's no way I'm gonna' live with them. Just no way. They were too rude. Never even once lend a helping hand to my mum, her sister, during times of need. I'd rather die than be with them.

I sighed. It's time to leave this hell of a place. There's no good staying here. I need to start a new life, before I end up killing myself. I've planned this for so long. I've saved enough money for supporting myself. And my mum left heaps more for me. I'm goint to the only place I know that could give me work, and educate me with the things I want to do in life:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

While on the way to the airport, I thought about the things I planned doing at L.A. I was actually planning to apply for a modeling agency my friend refered me to. I've got some experience. And I'm also going to enroll myself in this famous beauty school. I'm tired of the shits they give in high school. Well, I'm going to start a new life.

Australia... This is a damn place I'm going to miss. My friends. My memories. My childhood. Everything that I've learned so far in my life. I have never left this place. And here I am, taking the risk... Alone.

I'm actually tearing up thinking about all the times I've spent here. I don't know if it's that, or if it's the burden that the death of my mum gave me, or that I'm all alone. Probably all three.

But you know, we move on to keep our hearts from breaking. Although, mine's already torn into millions. This is one damage that is hard to repair.

I made it to the airport. Well, that's odd. It's a Thursday. People should be at school. What are all these teenage girls doing here? The whole place is crowded.

I got out of the cab, and the noise was actually deafening. These girls were screaming their heads off at something... Are there any celebrities around? Oh God, I don't even care. I've been too busy with emotional stress to mind those kind of things these days. But whoever this celebrity is, he or she must be big... These girls are going gaga over them.

My sobbing has stopped for a bit, replaced with some hiccups. Well, these girls are actually funny. I saw some of their posters containing some sexual statements... or "MARRY ME!!! 5---" I forgot. But I'm sure there's some 5 in whatever they call that celeb. 5? Who in this world has a number in their name?!

I need some catching up to do.

I reached my plane 25 minutes after the departure. Well, at least, the screaming were drowned here. I was, once again, locked with my own cloud of unforgettable sadness. I'm just so lucky I got the seat beside the window. I could have some time to actually enjoy something.