Chapter 4

Bradley's Point Of View:

Ok it's time for a confession. I have been in love with Sabrina since 8th grade when we were partners for some in class project together. I knew her before that but we were never really friends until then. I have just never had the guts to show it until now. I really want help her break down the brick wall and experience love because all of her closest friends are dating someone. Even if we don't end up marrying each other, I want her to be able to say that I am the one who broke her brick wall. I am going to do whatever I can to break the wall. I have a few plans that I am not going to say just yet.

Right now I am just sitting in my first period daydreaming waiting for the class to start and for Sabrina to walk in so I can talk to her. 2 minutes later she comes in and sits next to me again.

"Hey B" I said as she sat down.

"B?" She asked

"Yeah. It's my new nickname for you." I told her

"I like it" She smiled.

After that the teacher came in and we didn't talk until the end of the period. "I'll see you at lunch"

"See you later" she said back and then we both went to our next classes.

That's how our normal conversations go during 1st period probably because we are both really tired or something. Hopefully soon we will start talking more.

{Hope you like this chapter! Sorry it was so short. The next chapter will be longer.}