Chapter 55

Today me and Bradley are headed to Palm Springs. We are going to be spending 2 days here. On the first day we are going to go to the beach and on the second we are going to go to a water park. It's our mini water vacation we are calling it.

This morning Bradley woke me up at 5 in the morning saying that it was time to leave and that I can sleep in the RV.

We both got out of bed, got our suitcases and left. We didn't bother getting dressed in regular day clothes because we wanted to be comfortable. We got food from the store for breakfast and then we left and we're on our way to Palm Springs.

It's a 7 hour drive without traffic so it's going to be a long day.

When we got on the RV I went on the couch and fell right back to sleep and Bradley started driving. I felt a little bad about him staying up and driving while I slept but he told me I could if I wanted to.

About 3 hours later I wake up and Bradley is still driving. I get up and go sit in the passengers seat.

"Hi" I say.

"Hey" He says back

"How long until we get there?" I ask.

"Probably like 5 hours I hope. Traffic was really bad about a hour ago and it kind of slowed us down a little bit" He says.

"So we will be there around 1 o'clock" I say.

"Hopefully. Most of the time when you drive somewhere it takes longer then the usual driving time there" He says.

"That's alright. We don't have anything to do today" I say.

"Do you remember what happened a year ago today?" Bradley asks.

I look at my phone to check the date. It's July 17th. "Nope" I say.

"It's been a year since our first date in my backyard" He says.
{It's chapter 20 of you want to read it if you didn't or if you want to reread it}

"Oh yeah. That was the first time I ever kissed you" I say.

"That was the first time we kissed ever" Bradley says.

"Yeah" I say.

"I was kind of shocked that our first kiss was you kissing me. I thought it would be the other way around" Bradley says.

"I was too" I say.

"I never told you this but when I dropped you off at home and kissed you on the cheek, Sarah got mad at me because she wanted me to kiss you on the lips and I think she wanted to watch. Later on that night she texted me saying 'What the hell Bradley. The cheek??' " He says.

"She's weird and she has been such a stalker since I started dating you" I say.

"We better watch out Avery is going to be her little minion" Bradley says.

"Yeah. In a year she'll be stalker Sarah 2.0" I say.

"Where you nervous that night" He asks.

"I think in the beginning on the night I was really really nervous but once I found out what we were doing I calmed down. Where you?" I ask.

"I was so nervous the entire night. I planned on asking you to be my girlfriend that night because I knew you were ready but I chickened out last minute" He says.

"That's ok. You still did even if it wasn't that night" I say.

I'm glad he brought up that night. I had totally forgot about until now. And it gave us something to talk about for the long ride