Chapter 43

{This part of the story takes place in like early December. Either next chapter or the chapter after that I'm going to do a Christmas one}

Today I have two things to do. First we have Sarah's doctors appointment. I've been getting dragged to all these things with this baby. If I had a choice I wouldn't go but Sarah begs me every time to go and I would feel bad if I didn't. But this doctors appointment I have been looking forward to. We actually get to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy today. The second thing I have planned for today is going to Bradley's house to help with the party clean up. Then we will probably do something fun.

So me, Sarah and Peyton went to her doctors appointment. My mom and dad wanted to come but they couldn't. Right now we are sitting in the waiting room waiting for Sarah to get called in.

She gets called in and we go into the room. They do the whole thing to get the baby on the screen with like the gel stuff and the wand thing. And then the Doctor shows us all it's body parts like it's feet, hands and stuff like that.

"Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asks.

"I do" Peyton says.

Sarah looks at me. I guess she was expecting me to answer for her or she wanted me to answer as if it was my kid or something.

I mouthed to her "You answer"

"Me too" She says.

She moves wand thing a little bit and looks at the screen.

"Well it looks like it is going to be a girl" She says kinda slowly.

Peyton smiled really big and so did Sarah, surprisingly even though I know how much she wanted it to be a boy.

"I'm going to get going to let you 3 talk" The doctor says and cleans up everything then leaves.

"So what do you think?" Peyton asks.

"I really wanted a boy but I'm totally ok with it being a girl" Sarah says as she sits up. "What about you?" She asks.

"I'm happy with it being a girl. I didn't really care what it would be" Peyton says.

"And you?" She asks me.

"I'm happy. I told you last night I wanted it to be a girl" I say.

"Ok. Can we go now?" She asks.

"Yeah" Peyton says and we all leave.

They drop me off at Bradley's and I go and knock on the door. It's about 11 o'clock in the morning.

"Hey B" Bradley says.

"Hi" I say and walk in.

"How was Sarah's doctors appointment?" He asks.

"It was ok. She wasn't as uncomfortable as she normally is." I say.

"That's good. Did you find out if it was a girl or a boy?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's a girl" I say.

"Wow I really thought it would be a boy" He says.

"I did too. Want to start with the party clean up?" I ask.

"Actually I already did that. Want to do something else?" He asks.

"Sure. What should we do?" I ask.

"How about ice skating? It is December" He asks.

"Sure. Have you ever been before?" I ask.

"Nope. Have you?" He asks.

"Nope" I say and we both laugh.

We leave his house and go to the ice skating place. We go inside and get the shoes on.

We step on to the ice and I almost fall but Bradley keeps me up.

"Come with me" He says and grabs my hand and skates to the other end pretty much dragging me.

"So you have ice skated before" I say.

"Yeah but I didn't want to tell you until after we got on the ice" He says.

So me and him ice skated for a while. It was basically him holding on to me the whole time to make sure I didn't fall. Then went and got hot chocolate. It was a good day.

{So I wrote the last chapter of this book last night. I started crying so hard 😂}

He Broke Me {Brabrina} (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें