Chapter 15

So I just woke up at 10:30. I can do that now because it's the first day of summer! I'm so happy not to go to school. So I got up and went downstairs to get cereal. Only me and Sarah were home because my parents are at work. She is probably in her room making plans to go out with Peyton because all she ever wants to do is be with him. So I make myself a bowl of cereal and eat. Then I go back to my room and text Rowan.

Me: Hey Rowan. Want to come over today or go somewhere?

Rowan: I can't today. Me and Corey are going out somewhere. He won't tell me where though. How about tomorrow you come over to my house?

Me: Sure. We can text more about like time and all that later. Have fun with Corey!

Rowan: Thanks. Talk to you later.

I got up and went to Sarah's room to see what she was doing today so I don't spend the entire day alone. I walk in and she is sitting on her bed texting someone.

"Hey Sarah. What are you doing today?" I ask

"I'm going over to Peyton's house. What about you" She asks not looking up from her phone.

"Not sure yet. Rowan is going with Corey but I'm going to her house tomorrow" I say.

"Ok. Have fun doing whatever you end up doing" She says still looking at her phone. I'm shocked she was even listening to me.

"Thanks" I say and walk out.

Why is everyone so busy with there boyfriends. It's so annoying. The last thing I wanted to do was ask Bradley to hangout today. I like him and everything but I always get so uncomfortable with him. But I decided to text him anyway because I really had no one else to hangout with.

Me: Hey. What are you doing today?

Bradley: Nothing. Corey and Peyton are both going out with Rowan and Sarah.

Me: I know. I asked Rowan and Sarah to hangout with me today but they said they can't.

Bradley: Yep. It gets pretty annoying sometimes.

Me: Want to come over?

Bradley: Really?

Me: Yeah we both don't have plans.
Bradley: Sure. I'll be there in 10

Me: Ok see you in 10 minutes

Sarah comes into my room and tells me she is leaving. I didn't bother to tell her Bradley was coming over because then she would ask so many questions. 10 minutes later he knocks on the door and I run down the stairs from my room to answer it.

"Hey B" He says.

"Hi Bradley" I say and let him inside.

"What should we do today?" He asks and walks inside.

"What about just watching some tv shows and relaxing" I say.

"That sounds perfect" He says. We both walk up to my room and I sit on my bed and he sits in my bean bag chair like last time.

I hesitate for a second but then I finally say "You can come sit next to me on my bed if you want" He smiles and sits close to me. It felt kind of nice, like we were dating or something even though we aren't. So we watch tv for about a hour.

"Are you hungry?" I ask

"A little bit. Are you?" He asks

"Yeah. Want to order pizza or something so we don't have to go out?" I ask

"Sure" he says. I call the pizza place and order a pie. Then we both go downstairs to the living room. We sit on the couch, next to each other and wait for the pizza. We talked for a little bit.

"You know I think I have a plan to entirely break the brick wall" He says and points where my heart is.

"Oh yeah. You are doing a pretty good job so far" I say. Before he could say anything the door bell ran and it was the pizza man. I paid him and me and Bradley went to the kitchen and ate. After we ate I put the plates in the sink and wrapped the left overs because Sarah will probably end up eating then at 1 in the morning.

"So what should we do now?" I ask

"I actually have to leave. I have baseball practice in like a hour" He says. We start walking to the door.

"Thanks for coming over today. My day would have been awful if it wasn't for you" I say

"Your welcome. It would have been even worse if we were in school" He says.

"Yep. Bye Bradley" I say

"Bye B" he says and walks out the door.

I would say by now my wall is at least half broken maybe even more.