Chapter 18

{So by accident I deleted all the chapter from this one to chapter 19 so if they suck I'm sorry. Lucky I had chapter 19 in my notes some I just copy and pasted it from there}

Ok so I haven't really really told Sarah and Rowan about the whole brick wall thing and Bradley trying to break it all the time and stuff. I decided to tell them today. I have told them that Bradley has a crush on me and that is mostly it. I should have told them sooner but I didn't. I don't know why but I am today. I invited Rowan over and she just got here. I answer the door.

"Hi Rowan!" I say kind of loudly to try and fake that I am excited when I'm actually so nervous on the inside.

"Hi Sabrina!" She says back even more loudly. I guess she is excited.

"Come with me to my room" I say. We both walk upstairs and go into my room and Sarah was already there. I sit on my bed, Rowan sits on the bean bag chair that Bradley normally sits on and Sarah sat at my desk but turned the chair around to face us.

"Ok I have to tell you guys something. It's kind of important" I say.

"What is it?" Rowan asks seriously. I think she was getting a little nervous.

"Ok so you know how I have been spending a lot of time with Bradley. Well there is something I'm not telling you about that" I start.

"I knew it! You two are dating!" Sarah said.

"No that's not it. Well I told you guys I didn't want a boyfriend and I really didn't. Then the day Bradley came over to drop off something when we had the High School Musical he really didn't come to drop something off. He came to ask me why I didn't want a boyfriend and I told him I don't know and it was going to take a lot to break the brick wall around my heart. Then he said he would break it" I say

"Did he break it?" Rowan asks.

"No not yet. He has been really nice to me and always texting me and inviting me places. He is really close to but just not yet. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner" I say

"It's ok." Sarah says.

"Better late then never" Rowan says.

"Ok let's change the subject because I hate talking about this" I say.

"Want to go shopping?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah!" Rowan says.

"Sure"

We walk downstairs and get our things that we need. Before I started walking out the door Rowan pulled me to the side and Sarah kept walking. She whispered in my ear. "I have always shipped you two together"

I just smile a little and keep walking.
{I think I might have read that in another brabrina fanfic so if I did credit to them}

We got in Sarah's car and she drove us to the mall. We go into a clothing store. Rowan finds like a thousand things and Sarah finds a few. I see nothing I like so I just walk around.

"Your trying this on" Sarah says and hands me a white dress. It was super pretty so a didn't argue with her.

"Fine" I say as if I didn't want to. I go into the dressing room and put it on. It was beautiful. I felt like a princess.

"Do you like it?" Rowan comes from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. It's really pretty" I say back.

"Are you going to get it?" Sarah says.

"Yeah" I say and take one last look in the mirror then take it off and put my cloths back on. I have no idea what I am going to wear it to though. I don't go to a whole lot of parties or anything.

Me, Rowan and Sarah got our stuff then we decided we were hungry so we went to the food court and got lunch. After that we left and Sarah drove Rowan home then we went home. It was a good day. I'm so glad I told them about the brick wall and it was definitely easier then I expected.