Chapter 33

Me and Bradley are hanging out at my house today. It's been about a week since we got home from the beach house and we haven't seen each other since then.

Right now we are on the couch in the living room watching a movie as usual, right now or we aren't really watching because we are too busy talking. Today is Thursday, tomorrow is the dinner with his family.

My parents aren't home right now. They are at work and Sarah is upstairs. I would have invited Bradley into my room but I know my parents don't want me to do that after what Sarah did and I don't think Sarah would want me to either.

"Can I take you out on like a real date?" Bradley asks.

"You don't have to if you don't want to" I say.

"No I want to. We haven't been on a date since we started dating and if you don't consider the night you came to my house a date then we haven't had a date at all" He says.

"I do consider the night at your house our first date because that definitely wasn't just 2 friends hanging out. So yeah if you want we can go out on a date" I say.

"How about Saturday because we have the dinner with our parents tomorrow?" He asks.

"Sounds perfect" I say

"Is Sarah going to the dinner tomorrow?" He asks.

"You mean get dressed and come down from her room? That doesn't sound like her but I think she is though. My parents and Peyton's parents had one when they first started dating and I was forced to go" I say.

"Was it fun?" He asked.

"Not really. I was so bored" I say.

"Can you believe we only have 3 weeks until we go back to school?" He asks.

"No. I want it to be summer forever. I don't want to go back" I say.

"I don't either but we have to. But on the bright side we only have 2 years left" He says.

"I know. 2 long years" I say.

We sit and watch the movie for about 5 minutes.

"Want to go get something to eat?" I ask.

"Yeah. How about pizza?" He asks.

"That sounds good. I'm going to go ask Sarah if she wants anything." I say.

"Alright. I'll wait down here" He says.

I go upstairs and go into her room, not knocking as usual.

"Me and Bradley are going to get pizza do you want to come or do you want me to bring you home anything?" I ask.

"First of all, thanks for knocking." She says sarcastically. "And second, can you just bring me home a regular slice" She asks.

"Yeah of course. We'll be back in like 45 minutes" I say.

"Ok. Bye" She says.

I go back downstairs and Bradley is waiting by the front door.

"She told me just to bring her home a regular slice" I said.

"Ok" He says and we walk to the pizza place.

"I can't wait until I get my drivers license in November and then I can just drive us everywhere" He says.

"Good because I am getting sick of walking" I say.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" He asks.

"Sure" I say.

He bends down and I jump on his back. He walks all the way to the pizza place with me on his back. We get there and I get off his back and we go inside and order. We each get a slice and a drink and we gets Sarah's slice. We eat it there then we walk home. This time I walked I didn't ride on his back.

We got home and gave Sarah her slice then went back to watching another movie. Honestly I am so tried of watching movies all the time with him, I'm glad he asked me out on the date.

{Hey guys. I wrote a new Brabrina story called "Parenting" I posted the first chapter today so I hope you read it! Thank you ❤️}