Chapter 48

Later that day:

So I left the hospital because I have been there for over 12 hours now and it's not fun and kinda depressing depending on what part you are in. So Bradley picked me up and we are going to go back to his house for a little bit.

"Were you in the room when the baby was born?" Bradley asks while driving.

"Yeah" I say

"How was it?" He asks.

"I'm scarred for life" I say and he laughs.

"I would be too" He says.

"I never want to have kids now" I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Right now I don't but I'm sure once I forget that memory I will" I say.

"You're never going to forget something like that" He says.

"I know but we can pretend that I will" I say

"You can pretend all you want but I'm just going to keep reminding you" He says.

"Don't" I say.

"Ok I won't" He says and parks the car in his driveway.

"What should we do?" He asks as we walk inside.

"I don't know. We can do our normal hangout where we just watch movies and eat pizza" I say.

"Ok. I'm sure it's been a long day for you and you don't want to go out anywhere" He says.

"Yeah. I would just rather be sleeping right now" I say and we go downstairs to his hangout room.

"You can go sleep in my bed if you want" He offers

"No I want to watch a movie with you" I say and we both sit on the couch "What should we watch?" I ask

"Let's watch Juno" He says with a little evil smirk.

"Let's not and why would we when we just watched a real life one." I say.

"I was kidding" He says and we start searching through movies to watch.

{If you don't know what Juno is, it's a movie about a teenager that gets pregnant. It's really funny, you should watch it}

We decided on Suicide Squad and ordered a pizza. After the movie he dropped me off at my house.

"Is anyone home?" He asks

"I don't know. I'm sure my parents will be home soon" I say.

"Want me to stay with you until they get home?" He asks.

"I'll be fine" I say.

"Ok. Make sure you lock the door" He says. Like Sarah always says, he's my protector.

"I will" I say and get out of his car.

"Bye B" He says out the window.

"Bye Bradley" I say and go inside and make sure I lock the door like he told me to.

It was almost 11 by the time I got home so I took a shower and texted my parents to let them know where I was. Then went to bed because it has been a long day.