Chapter 35

So it's about 8 o'clock. The only reason I woke up so early is because Sarah has that doctors appointment thing. Then after that it's sisters day which I think means going to the mall.  Then after that me and Bradley are going on our date. So it's going to be a busy day.

Bradley texts me.

Bradley: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning

Bradley: Ready for tonight?

Me: Yeah I just have to do a few things first

Bradley: Ok I'll pick you up at 6

Me: Ok. Your probably not going to tell me but where are we going? I just want to know how to dress

Bradley: I'm not going to tell you but you can just dress in like regular cloths

Me: Ok I'll see you at 6

Bradley: See you later

So the day went pretty much as planned. Sarah had the doctors appointment. Me, Sarah, Peyton, Shannon and my mom went. It was originally just supposed to be Sarah, Peyton and I but then mom really wanted to come and then Shannon asked last night so she went too. I don't get why so many people went.

So it was pretty boring, all they did was talk about stuff that I didn't need to know about and you didn't even get to see like what the baby looks like. They said you had to go to another place for that.

After that my mom went home,  I think Peyton went back to his house and me, Sarah and Shannon went to the mall for our sisters day.

We went shopping in like 5 different stores and ate lunch. They made me buy a outfit for me and Bradley's date later even though he said just dress like normal. Shannon tried to get Sarah to go into like 2 baby stores but Sarah wanted nothing to do with it and wasn't giving in eventually Shannon just gave up. I can tell Shannon is excited and I think Sarah is too but just won't show it because she is really embarrassed or something. If I was her (which I won't be) I would get everything you need for the kid now while she isn't like huge and can get away with something like it's for a family member or something but she doesn't know if it's a girl or a boy yet so I guess she can't do that.

So after all that we went home and it was about 4 o'clock. Me and Sarah went into our rooms and Shannon went to the guest room which was her old bedroom. I started getting ready. I didn't go crazy with the whole hair and makeup thing. He said just to dress in normal cloths so I'm going to make this getting ready thing really easy. Once that was all done it was only 4:30 so I just watched tv in the living room and waited.

At 6 o'clock I hear a knock on the door and I assumed that it must be Bradley. I get up and open the door, it was him.

"Hey B. Ready to go?" Bradley says.

"Yeah let's go" I say and walk outside and close the door behind me. His mom drove him here and I guess she was driving us to where ever our date it. On the way to the car he held my hand. It was kind of cute, I liked it.

We both go into the back seat of the car and his mom says hi to me. Then she starts driving.
About 15 minutes later we get to some restaurant and we get out of the car.

"I'm going super cliché with a whole dinner and a movie thing." Bradley says.

"I honestly don't care as long as I'm with you" I say and he smiles

We go inside and sit at a table and order our food and drinks.

"So you sounded like you had a busy day today. What did you do?" Bradley asks me.

"Yeah I kinda did. First I went to some doctors appointment thing with Sarah and it was really boring and very uncomfortable" I say.

"Why? What happened there?" Bradley asks.

"They were just talking about stuff I didn't want and need to know and we didn't even get to see the kid" I said.

"You have to go to a different type of place to see it" He says.

"Yeah. That's what they said there" I say. How does everyone know that except me?

"Ok so besides that what else did you do today?" Bradley asks

"Me, Shannon and Sarah went to the mall and went shopping" I said

"That's boring." He says.

"I liked it more then the doctor thing." I said.

"Ok I have like kind of a serious question" He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"When you were at the appointment and really uncomfortable, were you more uncomfortable with me a few months ago or there" He asks.

"Definitely there." I say. It was the truth, I wasn't going to lie to him.

"Good" He says.

"So what did you do today?" I asked him to try and change the subject because it was a pretty weird conversation.

"Pretty much nothing. I spent the entire day just waiting for this date" He said

"And you say me going to the mall is boring" I say.

"The mall is boring to me" He says. Then our food comes.

We eat and talk then go to the movie theater. It was only a few doors down. We went and saw the movie then his mom picked us up. It was about 9:30 now. They dropped me off at home and Bradley walked up my porch with me.

"Bye. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I say.

"Bye" Bradley says and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and that lasts for about 30 seconds then I pull away. I loved it, I felt fireworks. That's the only way I can explain it.

"Bye" I say again, then open the door and go inside.

I get inside and Sarah and Shannon were watching me and Bradley through the window.

"That was so cute!" Sarah says.

"It was adorable" Shannon says.

"Thanks stalkers" I say and go up to my room.
Almost right after I got inside I got a text from Bradley.

Bradley: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I totally over stepped my boundaries and that was probably considered pressuring you into something you don't want to do.

Me: Don't be sorry. I loved it. It wasn't pressuring me and I am totally fine with it.

Bradley: Good because I loved it too, I just didn't know how you felt and my mom was watching so it was a little embarrassing.

Me: Don't worry. Sarah and Shannon were watching through the window.

Bradley: Our families are stalkers. Goodnight B. I'll text you tomorrow.

Me: Goodnight Bradley.