Chapter 27

{I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update. I put in a mini storyline (that should be put soon) so I just wanted to make sure the book would still make sense after putting it in so I didn't update just to make sure}

It's been 3 days since me and Sarah's trip to the mall. I haven't seen Bradley since then. It's just been a lot of texting and like one FaceTime.

Right now I am at his house and we are sitting on the couch together watching a movie.

"Let's talk" He says and turns toward me. He pauses the movie. This must be serious. I'm starting to get a little nervous.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"How long do you think it will take until I will be able to kiss you and stuff without you being really uncomfortable?" He asks. I'm sure he is starting to get a little impatient now. He waited almost 3 years to date me and now that we are, he probably feels like he can't show it. If that makes sense.

"Want to know what. You have been so patient with me through this whole thing and went at my speed with everything. You could probably kiss me right now and I wouldn't be uncomfortable at all" I say. I wasn't sure how true the part about me not being uncomfortable was. I do know that I wouldn't be as uncomfortable as I would have been 2 months ago. I'm not going to lie, I have been wanting to take this relationship a little faster because it seems like it is going so slow.

"Really?" He says. He was kind of surprised.

"Yeah. You had patient and were willing to wait to be in a relationship with me and go at my speed. That's why I love you" I say and I really meant it.

I saw his face light up and this huge smile came onto his face. "You really mean it?" He asks.

"I told you when I said it I would really mean it" I say.

"I love you too" He says.

I smile. I don't even know how to react or what to say. I like hearing him say that. Actually no I love it.

"Can we take our relationship a little faster. It been getting too slow" I ask.

"I was hoping that we would. I said I wouldn't pressure you into doing anything you didn't want to do no matter what it is" He says.

"Ok" I say.

"I have one more question" Bradley says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"So my aunt has this beach house about a hour away from here and she told me I could use it whenever I want and could bring friends up too. Do you want to come with me?" He asks

"Sure if my parents say yes. Who else is going?" I ask.

"Just me and you" He says. That's makes me a little uncomfortable.

"Ok" I say.

"I know you probably don't like that it's just us but there is 4 bedrooms and ones of the bedrooms had two beds so we can sleep in the same room or not. It's up to you" He says. That makes me feel better.

"Ok. I'll ask my parents then decide" I say.

"Ok" He says and turns the movie back on.

We sit and watch for a few minutes. Then I decide to lay my head on his should because I have seen couples do that in movies a lot. I could tell he was smiling and excited. It was really cute.

Once the movie was finished I decided to go home. He walks me too the door.

"Thanks for coming over." He says.

"Your welcome. Next time you have to come over to my house" I say.

"Ok" He says.

"Bye" I say and kiss him on the lips. He was a little shocked but he kissed back almost right away. I pull away.

"Bye. Don't forget to ask your parents" He says

"I won't" I say and walk out the door and start walking home.

I'm so happy that we decided to speed up everything and I'm really excited to go on this vacation with him. Hopefully my parents say yes.