Chapter 31

This vacation with Bradley has been great so far. We haven't done much since we haven't even been her 24 hours yet but it's been really fun.

This morning me and Bradley got up and ate breakfast and everything or he actually had to wake me up. We are going to go to a fair on the boardwalk today. Bradley says he went last year and it was really fun and he also said it is going to be better this time because I'm there.
We walk down to the boardwalk which was just a 2 minute walk because it's 3 house down. We get there and the were kids and teenagers everywhere and some parents but not a lot. There were also so many rides.

"What do you want to go on first?" Bradley asks.

"How about that roller coaster" I say and point to it.

"Ok. Let's go" I say and we start walking to it.

We wait on the line for like 7 minutes and then we get on.

The roller coaster was really fun and fast. I pretty much screamed the entire time and Bradley laughed at me.

We went on about 10 more rides then we ate lunch. After lunch we went on another like 5 rides. Then we decided to go back to the house. We are going to go back to the boardwalk later for dinner.

"I have been having fun with you this entire trip" I say. Right now me and Bradley are sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Me too. Would you ever come with me on another trip maybe like next summer?" Bradley asks.

"Definitely" I say.

"Do you think they would let us go on a plane by ourselves?" Bradley asks.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"I don't know but it would be fun to go somewhere far away from our parents instead of just a hour away and next year we will both be able to drive so we can go farther away from home" Bradley says.

"What if next summer we have a late celebration for getting our licenses and we go on a road trip." I say.

"That actually sounds really fun since I get mine in November and you get yours in May" He says

"Then let's do it if our parents say yes" I say.

A road trip with Bradley sounds so much fun! That would be like the best summer ever.