Chapter 54

It's the next day and me and Bradley are going to the Full House house.

At about 8:00 we woke up and started to get ready for the day.

"Are you excited?" He asks.  

"Yeah. I more excited to be alone with you more then anything else" I say

"Me too" He says and smiles.

We take the RV to the house since that was the only car we have. We got to the house and stood outside of it for a minute.

"Wow that's it" He says as we were just looking at it.

"Yeah it's pretty boring" I say.

"Want to go and do something more fun?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say and we both laugh.

We take a picture in front of it then get back in the RV.

"That would have been better if they let you go inside the house" I say as Bradley is driving.

"Yeah. It's ok. Not everything on this trip is going to be fun" He says.

"I know. It's going to be a lot of driving" I say

"Want to go to the Golden Gate Bridge?" He asks.

"Can we drive over it?" I ask.

"Sure" He says and we start driving there.

So we drive over the bridge then stop at the end and look at it for a minute and take a picture in front of it.

"I don't understand tourists they drive for a really long time just to look at something and that's it" I say.

"They probably just want to brag that they saw it to their friends" Bradley says.

I laugh and say, "Probably"

We get back in the RV then go back to the hotel for lunch since the hotel has a restaurant in it.

We ate lunch then went back out to go on to the San Francisco Cable Cars.

We parked the car then got on ones of the cable cars

Me and Bradley talked the entire time and looked at all the scenery they had. It was nice. That lasted about a hour then we went back to the hotel and got room service for dinner. Then we stayed up and watched tv for a little while then went to bed. Tomorrow we will be headed to Palm Springs for a beach vacation.