VIII.

"Bruh!!!!!!!!!! Like really bitch!!!! Look at you! You know you're never supposed to allow hickies," he shook his head. "I taught you better than this."

Jamie examined her neck in the mirror, silently scolding herself. The purple love mark was on the left side of her neck, on display for the world to view. "I don't even remember him doing that..."

"Well, what do you remember?"

"No, don't jump the gun just yet," she continued to examine the burst blood vessels. "How do I get rid of this?"

"You can't."

"What about the cold spoon trick or whatever the fuck?"

Henry rolled his eyes, "Girl, that shit don't work." He began to laugh as her panic increased. "Don't worry, I'll cover it for you in the morning. Just remember to keep covering it until the shit goes away. I can only imagine how your aunt would react."

Henry pulled her into the bedroom, flopping on the bed. "I waited until you got out of the shower and shit, now spill the tea."

"Well," she fumbled with her fingers. "He took me to his place--"

"Where?"

"Chanhassen," she answered. "We ordered some Chinese and talked for a little while. Then he laid with me."

"And..." Henry anxiously pressed.

"He kissed me," she blushed at the thought. "Next thing I know, both of our shirts are off and we're in his bed."

"Did you let him?"

Jamie shook her head. "No. Of course not. He's still--"

"Then why the fuck you jump in the shower as soon as you got here?! You made it seem like he dicked you down." Henry eyed her. "Wait, did he give you some head?"

"God, Henry, no. We only," she covered her eyes afraid of the judgement she'd face. Peeking through her fingers, she finished, "I guess, dry humped is the right word for it."

"Such a virgin..."

"Well, I made him do it. He wouldn't even lay on top of me. I had to make him." Thinking of his anatomy colliding with hers, she grew hot. "But man, when he finally let go--Henry the way he moved on top of me, I can only imagine what it's like to actually be with him."

"What'd he do?"

"He rode me with determination," Jamie fell back on the bed. "I swear, he could have taken it right then and there and I would have let him. No questions asked."

"Why didn't you?"

"You and I both know why," she answered knowingly. "But boy, I felt like shit when he asked me to let him go."

The call from early resurfaced in his mind. "Oh, yeah, what the hell was with that about?"

"I don't know. He was on top of me and I started to," her voice trailed off. "Umm, you know, moan and he asked me to let him go. Then he booked it to the bathroom..."

Henry began to snicker immediately knowing what had occurred. "How long was he in there, girl?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Ten minutes maybe. Why, wassup?"