XLV.

May 2012

As sweat dripped from her body the rhythmic thrusts continued. There was a point to be made. "Don't leave," she panted.

The response she received made her quicken her pace. "Jamie," Nova cried inching towards her peak. Grabbing hold of the mattress, she fought from letting go.

"Don't resist," Jamie snickered.

Withdrawing the strap from her body, Jamie raised Nova's backside higher. "C'mon, stay on those knees."

Jamie slid beneath her, Nova's flower aligning with her lips. In one swift motion her tongue slowly glides across her folds and Nova crumbles.

Jamie latched onto her swollen clit and slipped two digits within her. "Shit," Nova whimpered, rolling her hips against Jamie's fingers and mouth.

"Jamie. Jamie. I'm gonna come." Hearing her declaration, Jamie flicked her fingers, triggering her climax.

Removing her fingers, Jamie sopped up her essence as she tried her best to keep Nova steady. Nova ran her hands through Jamie's locks while riding the euphoric waves until they came to an end.

⏭⏭⏭

Sitting on the king sized bed Jamie watched as Nova packed the last of her belongings. She was going away on a little trip. To where, Jamie wasn't informed but she trusted Nova. "You sure you don't want me to drive you to the airport."

"I'm positive, baby. That's what Uber is for."

Jamie remained on the bed, a pout on her face. Nova zipped her luggage and climbed on top of Jamie. Sitting on her lap, she wrapped her arms around Jamie's neck. "It's only for a few weeks baby, then I'm back home to you."

"Yeah..."

"Don't do that," she muttered, toying with Jamie's ears. "It's gonna fly by so fast, you won't even notice it." Nova rest her forehead against Jamie's. "Okay, babe?"

"Okay, but you won't even tell me where you're going."

"It's only a temporary thing for a new client and the possibilities are endless."

"Endless, huh," she quizzed. "Then let me go with. It'd be nice to go somewhere new." Jamie's hands squeezed gently on her love handles. "Exploring you in foreign lands."

"How about I send for you after a few days," Nova chimed, melting in her grasp. "If everything goes well."

Kissing her exposed chest, Jamie toyed with her. "A few days is too long." Her lips travelled up her neck. "Yeah a few days is way too long to wait."

"Well," Nova moaned before pulling away from her, "You'll have to babe."

Nova's cellphone went to vibrating on the bed with an unsaved number. Jamie snatched it up rather quickly. "Hello..." Jamie peered up at Nova. "Your ride is outside."
Nova quickly jumped up, throwing on her jacket and shoes.
"She'll be down in a second."

"A few days babe and I got you alright?"

"Yeah, alright," Jamie shrugged, walking Nova out the door. "I'll walk you down."

Nova pushed Jamie back. "No, ma'am. If you come down with me you'll be ready to jump in the car yourself." Nova planted a quick kiss on her lips. "Call you when I make it?" Jamie nodded. "Love you, J."

"Love you too, baby."

The last three days Jamie found herself restless, unable to do anything but bullshit around the Minnesota apartment. Her days consisted of stuffing her face with Cap'n Crunch and coffee, with an occasional blunt here and there. On the fourth it was just the same. Jamie laid across the couch, a blunt in hand, watching Hey Arnold!

Jamie listened as Arnold explained about being liked, when her eyes fell upon the key that laid on the table. Soon after she found herself in the car, riding down the old yet familiar roads until she reached Dakota. The block was pretty quiet, with the exception of a few kids playing in front of a yard a few doors down. Jamie parked in the driveway, then took her time approaching the dwelling. Each step seemed heavier than the previous, yet she pressed on.

"Excuse me, excuse me..."
Jamie turned catching the curious stare of a middle aged woman across the street. "Excuse me, do you live there?"

"Excuse me," Jamie quizzed.

"I'm sorry" she spoke. "I don't mean to offend, but do you live here? It's just I haven't seen anyone come by here in a little while."

"Okay," Jamie replied with a shrug, before continuing her journey to the front door. Swiftly Jamie removed the key, slid it into its lock and she was inside. "Nosey bitch."

Jamie stood at the door, surveilling the home. From what she could see. Everything was neatly in place, with the slightest hint of lavender filling the home. Jamie slipped off her shoes and wondered through the house. Everything appeared to be the same from when she'd last visited.

Reaching the bedroom, the bed was perfectly made. Seemingly untouched. On the bedside table, a single framed photo. A photo she'd forgotten they'd even taken. It was a day at the lake. He'd whipped out a nifty 35mm camera and snapped pictures throughout the evening, that she'd never gotten the chance to view. And here it was, the both of them smiling from ear to ear. Her eyes focused on the eye of the lens, while his were fixated on her. Jamie cradled the photo in her hands, before sitting on the bed. In silence she relived the fond memory.

     "Fuck..." she uttered noticing the first drop hitting the glass. She set the frame in it's rightful place and wiped away her stained cheek.

She pulled open the bottom drawer, curious to see if it were the same as she remembered so long ago. And it was. Still filled with the many toys they'd played with. At the bottom, the book of kamasutra they'd attempted to work their way though. Removing it from its confines, she found another small leather bound read.

Picking up the book, she realized it wasn't that just that—a book, but a journal. Flipping it open, her eyes ran over a few words written in flowing script.

'She snores. Haha. Luckily its a light one, otherwise I would've woken her up already. I bet she wouldn't believe me if I told her.
Can I be serious for a moment?
If I can't be honest with myself...
who can I be honest with?
I keep asking myself, what am I doing?
She just so young—'

The vibration of her phone startled her, causing her to shut the leather bound pages. She dug into her pocket, gazing up at the name that lit up her screen.

"Think you can make a flight tonight?"

"Well hello to you too, my love."

"Hi," Nova chuckled. "So, can you? Can you make it tonight?"

Jamie tossed the journal back in the drawer, "Well, what time are we talking and where am I going?"

"Well, LA first, then straight to me."

Jamie gazed at the journal, wanting nothing more than to read it's pages. "And where might you be?" Jamie reclaimed the book, slamming the drawer shut. He'd left it behind. He gave her a key. He had to know she'd eventually find it. "Gonna tell me where I'm going or not?"

"Somewhere warm. Some place you've never been. It's a 20 hour flight—"

"20 hours," Jamie chimed. "Woman—," Jamie back tracked through the home, making her leave. Passing by the kitchen an envelop on the countertop caught her eye. "Tell me where you got me going, babe." On the front of the envelope was her name and a date.

Jamie Tracey February 2012

Jamie tore open the envelope finding a letter with a key taped to the bottom of it. She didn't bother to read the few paragraphs, only skimming to the bottom as she headed out the door.

And this belongs to you too.

"It's filled with kangaroos and koala bears," she continued.

"Australia," Jamie quizzed. "You're in Australia?"

"And you will be too," Nova grinned into the receiver. "See you in Melbourne."