XV.

A/N: I woke up on my born day, I'm 25, it's a blessing...

I look fuckin' stupid..."

Henry ran his hand through the stringy orange wig. "Girl, you look amazing. Bet we have the best costume at the party."

She flipped open her phone, texting away.

7:30pm
What do you think?

7:30pmWhat do you think?

Henry as Ruby Rhod

"Where did all ya hair go?" Henry pondered, before snatching the wig off, revealing her braided hair

"Where did all ya hair go?" Henry pondered, before snatching the wig off, revealing her braided hair. "Ooooh. You went to a shop?"

Jamie snatched the wig from him. "The heck was that?" She set the wig on top of her head. "And if you must know, yes. I had it done at the beauty school downtown."

Her phone chimed in the waist band of her pants.

(952) 330-7584
7:44pm
Wow.

Henry glanced at the screen. "Looks like someone agrees with me."

7:45pm
U look good.

7:46pm
A black Leeloo

7:46pm
Eye dig

7:47pm
Thank you. :)

Jamie blushed profusely as she sent the text. "Well, I guess I'm good, I suppose."

"Oh, so if he likes it, you like it?" Henry shot her a look. "Ight girl. Hope he realizes you're gonna be a nice little piece of eye candy at this party."

"Who's he?" Aunt Pam spoke as she entered the doorway with Devin trailing in behind her. "Corey?"

"Mhm--" she began before Henry interrupted her.