XXXII.

As those words flowed to his ears, he grunted, "Okay, okay." With his seed spilling into her, his body trembled. "Uh," he sighed, "Oh.."

Jamie relished in the feeling of his cum mixing with her own. "P, I--"

"I know, baby," he grunted, riding out his orgasm as he continued to fill her cup until it overflowed.

Jamie, unable to maintain her stance, collapsed on her side. Prince came down right along with her, falling behind her.

With his weakening member still resting inside of her, he lightly rolled his hips, the soft whimpers rising up her throat. Hearing her in pleasure was all he needed to go again.

Feeling him stiffen, she couldn't keep herself from uttering the childlike question. "How?"

"It's you," he replied, kissing the nape of her neck. "It's what you do to me. Turn around, I wanna see you."

Jamie sighed into the pillow as he pulled out. Slowly, she turned on her back, then rolling over to face him.

Prince raised her right thigh, resting it on his hip, before thrusting into her once more. "Unf." Jamie struggled to keep her eyes open while she bit her bottom lip. "Look at me, Jamie," he grunted.

Jamie's lids batted away the tears. The sensitivity of her bud making the pleasure far more than she could handle. Prince leaned forward, resting his head against hers as he continued the tortuously slow voyage. "Look at us."

Both found themselves admiring their amalgamation. "I'm yours," she cried. "And you're mine." Prince reached for her hand, drawing it between their lips. "You're mine," he whimpered. "And I'm yours."

The endless vibration of one of their phones on the nightstand caused them both to stir out of their slumber. Jamie groaned into the pillow, "Baby, get your phone."

Prince lightly pushed her towards the vibration. "It's yours," he groaned. "I turned mine off. You should do the same."

Jamie huffed as she reached for the device, her hand searching around the desk. Finally grasping it, she brought the phone to her ear. "Hello..."

"Biiiiiiitch."

Fuck.

"You're giving me the just waking up from a good fuckin' vibe right now."

"Henry," she exhaled. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I mean, you didn't show up today and Mr. Nelson had a sub," he rambled.

"You don't say?" She yawned into the telephone.

Henry hummed, "Yup and you know, I put two and two together. I'm just checking in to see if I was right or..."

"You are," she replied shamelessly.

Prince brought his arm around her waist. "Hang up," he gruffed.

"Oh my god," Henry shrieked. "Wait! Is that him?! You really are just waking up from a good fuckin'," he gasped. "How was it?"

"Hang up," he repeated, kissing her shoulder. Jamie cleared her throat, "Um, Henry, if there's nothing important you have to tell me, I gotta go. If my aunt calls you, hit me back. If not, I'll just see you tomorrow."