XXXIII.

Five days. It'd been five days of cohabitation. To say it's been enjoyable would be an understatement. Yet, to assume their coexistence was hundred percent perfect would be just as inaccurate.

    It was a cool Saturday when the concept of going home clouded her mind. She needed to see something beyond these walls. And, certainly needed time to heal.

    Since their first union, they'd get it on at some point throughout each day. Sometimes, on multiple occasions. By the third night of her stay, she'd let him know to take it easy after Henry mentioned her awkward stride.

    He adjusted, being as gentle as possible. Still, with learning what she liked and having her beg for it each time, their rough antics would ignite. Like they were at this moment.

    "Does it hurt?"

    "No," she lied, as she lay on top of the nightstand. "I'm okay." It was an enjoyable pain, one she didn't want to end.

    "Okay," he growled, thrusting his hips harder than before.

    Jamie yelped. "That's it," he'd continuously hit her spot. "Right there, right there." Maybe this position was worth it after all.

    He continued the ample thrusts while holding her feet by his thighs, her derrière slapping against his stomach. The visual was more than appealing but the labor was something he wasn't anticipating. It was truly a workout like no other.

    "Jamie," he grunted, struggling to keep her elevated.

    Jamie peered over her shoulder. "Tired?"

    "A little," he managed to moan. "But...it feels so good. Really good." He ceased his movements, leaning back against the wall as he lowered her legs. He needed a second before he went in for another set.

    "We can stop," she suggested, rising from the nightstand.

    "No," he pushed her back down on her stomach. "We can finish."

    Jamie rose back up. "Seriously, we can stop. I don't need you sore after this. Then we'll both be screwed," she chuckled.

    Prince sighed, as she pulled away from him, his member glistening with her essence. "You're still not feeling well?"

    "No," she mumbled, pulling down her night shirt as she walked away. The slight wobble still noticeable in her step. "Feels like my cervix is gonna burst."

    "Means I'm doing my job."

    Rolling her eyes, she walked into the bathroom. "You're not funny."

    Pulling up his pajama bottoms, he followed her into the lavatory. He sat on the toilet as she stood in the mirror, performing her daily routine. Although it'd only been a few days, he'd become accustom to watching her perform her rituals.

    As Jamie washed her face, she went on about her desires. Yet, he was so caught up in staring that he only caught the tail end of her words.

    "What? You want to go home?"

    Jamie snapped her head in his direction. "Is that really all you got from what I said?"

    "No," he lied with a straight face as she continued to stare. "Well, yeah. I mean just got sooooo caught up in your beauty for a second and you know..."

    "Oh, shut up," she giggled, swatting him with the wash cloth.

    "Seriously, why do you want to go home?"

    "You can't stay with me forever," she replied in a deep voice. Indeed, a horrible impersonation. "Your words," she pointed. "Not mine. Plus, I wanna go out. I want to do something outside of this and..." she gnawed on her bottom lip. "I'm a little worried. I haven't heard from my aunt. She hasn't reached out to Henry." She shook her head. "There hasn't been anything. Just...nothing."