XXIII.

"Ah, it hurts," she hissed. The sensation from the stretch was far more unbearable than she thought it would be.

"I barely pushed, J."

Jamie rolled her eyes as she peered up at him. "Well whatever you did, I felt it."

"It's your first time doing it. Of course it's not gonna go smoothly," he explained as he slowly began to apply pressure for the umpteenth time. "Just relax."

Feeling as if someone was ripping her apart, she pushed him back. "Nice try," she groaned. "Thought I wasn't going to feel that?"

"It was worth a shot." Prince chuckled softly. "Damn shame. You can't even do a split."

She waved him off, "Whatever. Can we just go back to bed now?"

He stepped from behind her, prancing into her sight. "Nope. I gotta get you home, but first check this out." With ease his legs slide apart, busting into not one but two effortless splits.

Jamie watched in awe, still sitting halfway down into her failed attempt. "You sure you're pushing 50?"

"Shut up," he grinned as he began to rub his side.

This didn't go unnoticed. Jamie rose from the carpeted floor. "Hey," she placed her hand on his hip, "you alright?"

He pulled away from her, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He leaned over by the bed, continuing to knead his side. "I just need a minute."

Jamie looked on helplessly. "Wanna lay down?"

"No, I gotta get you home."

Jamie veered over to the dresser, picking up her phone. 7:04am. His darkened room had managed to make them both lose track of time. All she could do now was damage control. "Don't worry about that. You got me for the rest of the day."

His head whipped in her direction. "Nah, I'm taking you home--"

Jamie shook her head as she skimmed through her recent messages, responding to those of importance. "Don't worry about that. I'm fine."

"Why are trying to bed me again? I mean, I know I'm good looking and all but c'mon mama there's other things we can do."

Jamie looked up from her cellular device. "I'm not trying to ride the dick, P." She glanced between he and the bed. "Now, lay on your stomach please."

Prince watched as she stared back at him from across the room. "What?"

"You heard me," she sighed as walked over to the side of the bed. Reading a few pieces of information on her phones web browser, she finally tossed her device on the mantle and began to dig through the top drawer.

"Well if I have to take off my pants, you should take off that shirt," he slipped off his bottoms and slowly sank onto the bed. He reached out, pulling on the hem of her top. "You had no business putting it back on anyway."

Jamie glared at him before snatching the shirt off her body. "Happy?"

"Very," he replied, running a finger up and down her left thigh. Watching her continue to ramble through his dresser he spoke. "What are you looking for?"

"Oil. You had some at the house, so I'm assuming you have some here too."

"Third drawer," he chuckled. "All you had to do was ask."