XIV.

"Come. Come. Come. Come...."

Her eyes flew open. Staring off across the room, she watched a blurred figure move about in the bathroom. She blinked a few times, an attempt to clear her vision. As the figure came into focus, a small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she watched him quietly.

A pair of black silk bottoms hung low on his waist, displaying his subtle v-cut as he fumbled with his hair in front of the mirror. For 46, he's damn fine.

He was trying his best to get the matted mess in order. He could manage it if he had the patience, but in the back of his mind he immediately thought of calling Kim, his old hairstylist. She'd whip him up in no time. Plus, it had been a while since he'd seen her and boy did he miss their conversations.

With a sigh, he decided upon giving her a call. Hopefully it wasn't too early, wherever she may be.

He turned to exit when he caught her staring back at him. She shimmied to the other side before patting the space she provided. "You look fine. Come back to bed."

He slowly strolled over, ready to take his place beside her. "Well, good morning to you too."

He slid beneath the sheets. He studied her fresh face, taking notice of the subtle glow. Nothing could prevent him from smiling, knowing he was the reason she appeared so radiant.

"How are you feeling?"

She buried her face in the pillow, chuckling. She peered up at him, still grinning from ear to ear. "Do you even have to ask?"

He shook his head with a smile. "I just thought it would be polite to do so. C'mere," he beckoned, pulling her in for a soft kiss.

It didn't take long for it to intensify or for him to pull her onto his lap. His hands trailed up and down her sides, before finally settling on her waist. Once there, she began to rock on top of him with his guidance.

Slowly, she could feel him rise beneath her. His rod, rubbing against her folds through the thin fabric. She tore her lips from his, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

He could feel her wetness seeping through the material. How something so simple could give her so much pleasure, encouraged him to cheer her on. "Keep going. Keep going. Keep going." Her body began to quiver. "Keep going..."

Instead, she stopped. With her arms wrapped around his neck she began to speak, "I want you."

"I know..."

She panted into his neck, trying to regulate her breathing. "You okay, J?"

"Yeah," she breathed. "Just--just give me a moment."

He brought his hands to her back, gradually caressing it, attempting to do just the same as she.

Once she found herself at ease, she pulled away, resting on his thighs. She couldn't miss the moist section of his pants. "I'm sorry."

He shrugged it off, rubbing the effected area. "Don't worry. It happens, mama. I'd rather you come on and for me anyway."

"Would you like me to take care of it?" She pondered, watching as he continued to tease his member.