CHAPTER 2: Dance With Me.

He held my hand and held my waist so tight that I almost lost my ability to breathe.

He started to move, and naturally as a dancer I followed along very fluidly. I had no trouble reading his entire body language.

He continued to make small talk as we danced. "Why did you come to this school"?

"Well.....its a long story".

"I have time" he smoothly said it passed my ear.

"This may not be the best place to tell a long story.....we are having a class". I whispered.

He span me around before I could anticipate it and I did a full turn 3 times before coming right back to face him.

"Hhhhmmmm" he sulked. "Ok then after class".

The teacher suddenly stopped the music. "Impressive footwork y/n......I have decided to make Hoseok your permanent partner because he is the best dancer here and I think the two of you can make an impressive team for my class whenever competitions come around".

A part of me was indifferent to this new announcement but another part of me felt an eerie presence that words could not describe.

Why do I feel uneasy at the idea of having him around as a permanent partner?

My thoughts were cut short when the teacher dismissed the class for a new session tomorrow.

"All of you are to study the contemporary pieces on page 9 of our textbook for your solo dances. I already sent the video file to your emails. Give me something good tomorrow and we will be friends ok"? The teacher announced as he walked over to the door to exit the room.

Soon after students dispersed to their lockers. As I started to walk out the room, Hoseok grabbed my wrist. "Are you forgetting something"? He walked ahead of me and turned around to look at my face.

"I dont follow" I said with a lost expression.

"Your story.....about why you are here.....you can tell me about it over lunch.....dont worry I will treat you" he had a warm smile that made me forget the eerie feeling I had about him.

"Ok cool....lets do that". I turned to go catch the elevator. "Are you coming down"?

"I prefer to take the stairs.....I always take the stairs. See you at lunch". At that he dashed down the stairs till he was no longer in sight.

In a building that has a total of 10 floors, why would he always take the stairs?

My mind wandered again. Thats strange.

****************

A/N: This is my second chapter so far and I hope i am doing great. I have not yet suffered from writer's block.....which is good for me. The ideal plan is to write as many chapters before I decide to publish so that readers dont have to wait to long for an update. Comment and let me know your thoughts.

 Comment and let me know your thoughts